What's new

‘Nurani Chapa’ not Rajib’s

It might pit the Muslims against minority Hindus. That a Hindu has insulted Islam etc.

I myself was an atheist, turned to Islam 2 years ago. Had a series dreams and they came true. Amazing! I follow the path of Salaf-As-Salih.

I don't want riots in my country...

No Hindus must be protected, they have every right on this land as we do. Any extremist trying to harm that should and must be punished

It doesn't take a zuckerberg to check the time stamp of the last of post of the fb profile. I could get date mixed up off course.

Ofcourse they don't see the timestamp. If they did, they couldn't put the blame on Rajib Haider, could they? The guy didn't seem like the kind of person that was portrayed by Jamat-Shibir propaganda websites/blogs/facebook pages. @RiasatKhan would be able to shade some light into it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Moander, there are 3 crore Bangladeshis who follow Ahlal Sunnah wal Jamah. The link you used has objectionable and idiotic analysis in it. I don't want to show disrespect to anyone, but I little research always helps. Try islam-qa com to know about madhab and differences of opinion. Try to read ibne baaz, uthaymeen and other scholars.
Do not try Sheikh Google, mufti Facebook and Allahma twitter.

Ofcourse they don't see the timestamp. If they did, they couldn't put the blame on Rajib Haider, could they? The guy didn't seem like the kind of person that was portrayed by Jamat-Shibir propaganda websites/blogs/facebook pages. @RiasatKhan would be able to shade some light into it I guess.
@LaBong Apparently web.archive.org does not have any archived pages of his blog and alexa.com does not have any traffic records to his blog.There is a possibility that the blogs are not as old as they are claimed to be by his opposition.And I have not seen his facebook profile.

404255_510590858953941_5740555_n.jpg

we have done it brothers, the very reason we existed for, its victory, we are celebrities :cry:

on topic, now everyone should stop going to that **** of a news site, which posts whatever it likes and is an Awami league stooge :wacko:

Go back to Kuwait before they find you.:P

@LaBong Apparently web.archive.org does not have any archived pages of his blog and alexa.com does not have any traffic records to his blog.There is a possibility that the blogs are not as old as they are claimed to be by his opposition.And I have not seen his facebook profile.

Alexa does not track or rank all website in the world. Anyone using Alexa reference to deceive on Thaba baba's actions are in the same group as thaba baba himself, period.

Alexa does not track or rank all website in the world. Anyone using Alexa reference to deceive on Thaba baba's actions are in the same group as thaba baba himself, period.

Ok then....show me web traffic to Nurani-Chapa from any other company.

@RiasatKhan lol no. Salafis use all the sahih hadiths-- tirmidhi, sunnan Abu daud, ibne maja etc. and they follow the more correct views of the four imams.

Back
Top Bottom