What's new

‘Nurani Chapa’ not Rajib’s

Well GOI once blocked defence.pk for threads on fake pictures of supposedly Mayanmar Budhhist massacre. These guys who tho post here think they are anonymous out here and utter whatever bullsh!t they are allowed to. But fellows no one is anonymous in interweb, Big Brother is always keeping a tab on you, remember this before you declare someone as Wajb-Ul_Katl or express wish to kill someone with your bare hands on interweb.

How many lies this BAL govt. wants to propagate for their protection, that guy thaba baba used to post all in his FB page. I'm giving here one link of a single post https://www.facebook.com/thaba.baba/posts/10151249853140830 .

How do you know Rajiv is Thaba Baba?

Well GOI once blocked defence.pk for threads on fake pictures of supposedly Mayanmar Budhhist massacre. These guys who tho post here think they are anonymous out here and utter whatever bullsh!t they are allowed to. But fellows no one is anonymous in interweb, Big Brother is always keeping a tab on you, remember this before you declare someone as Wajb-Ul_Katl or express wish to kill someone with your bare hands on interweb.

How do you know Rajiv is Thaba Baba?

He maintained this nick throughout blogs, FB etc. and there didn't arise any doubt regarding his name thaba baba.....the debate is on if he has written these or not. All the media ( both TV/newspaper) said he used to write in the name of thaba baba. Surely his name isn't any counfusion.

He maintained this nick throughout blogs, FB etc. and there didn't arise any doubt regarding his name thaba baba.....the debate is on if he has written these or not. All the media ( both TV/newspaper) said he used to write in the name of thaba baba. Surely his name isn't any counfusion.

He could have used this name, but how do you know this Facebook profile was used by him, it seems its been updated after his death. The blog certainly ain't his as seen my first post.

He could have used this name, but how do you know this Facebook profile was used by him, it seems its been updated after his death. The blog certainly ain't his as seen my first post.

I didn't know you were co-architect of FB with Mark Zuckerberg....forget us the ignorant.

Have been following the blog, but didnt really log in. Hearing a rumour. A really really strange one. It might spark more violence. So please be discrete about it.
Two of the Shahbagh bloggers are Hindu, but they use Muslim pseudonym. Is it true?
Sangram ran it. But then again, it's a partisan paper, highly unreliable as its a propaganda machine.

And btw a possible change of guards in the "House of Sheikh" is going on. Sheikh Rehana might be given the leadership with Hasina becoming the President of the country.
This is a possibility. A real one btw.

Have been following the blog, but didnt really log in. Hearing a rumour. A really really strange one. It might spark more violence. So please be discrete about it.
Two of the Shahbagh bloggers are Hindu, but they use Muslim pseudonym. Is it true?
Sangram ran it. But then again, it's a partisan paper, highly unreliable as its a propaganda machine.

And btw a possible change of guards in the "House of Sheikh" is going on. Sheikh Rehana might be given the leadership with Hasina becoming the President of the country.
This is a possibility. A real one btw.

Dunno. But it'd be a pathetic excuse for intellectual dishonesty

Brah....:enjoy:

It might pit the Muslims against minority Hindus. That a Hindu has insulted Islam etc.

I myself was an atheist, turned to Islam 2 years ago. Had a series dreams and they came true. Amazing! I follow the path of Salaf-As-Salih.

I don't want riots in my country...

It might pit the Muslims against minority Hindus. That a Hindu has insulted Islam etc.

I myself was an atheist, turned to Islam 2 years ago. Had a series dreams and they came true. Amazing! I follow the path of Salaf-As-Salih.

I don't want riots in my country...

:welcome: to PDF. What is Salaf-As-Salih....never heard about it?

Back
Top Bottom