What's new

Nuclear war with China or Russia is 'a real possibility' : US Navy admiral

A bullying crying for help to beat up China.

Time for China to institute Shipyard Diplomacy. If China is offended in any way by USA, open up another shipyard.

Economically, China simply needs to unleashed their 1+ billion consumers if China is attacked economically. US household debt is at highs. China can have a sustainable and high growth consumer economy. US would be missing out on selling to China.
tell us when China purchases other country's products

Only a powerful nuclear arsenal can deter these genocidal white supremacist Yankees. DF-41, Type 096, H-20 should get priority.

I understand his wet dreams - Russian-Chinese war is the only chance for declining USA to save its superpower status for a while.
A war that consists of threatening words. Basically it all boils down to this: we are gonna press the button, we are gonna push it, no really we are fully prepared to press it to send you damn commies to hell. Don't push me, don't try your luck now, don't make me do it, my finger is only 1 inch away from the button.

Two adolescents and a juvenile suffering from ADHD.

Between two nuclear powers, it's always the weaker one trying to threaten and blackmail the stronger one with nuclear threats as the last resort, US now is the weaker one.

Back
Top Bottom