What's new

Nuclear Ready F16 a handful for Any Foe

The numbers are purely for pleasure perspective only. It's like movies when a person with nothing goes and watches movies he feels good. Nukes are same thing for Pakistan it is SRK of Pakistan. Just make people feel better. We have 200 note 300 we are getting better. I am surprised this serious topic has been made into masala movie discussion, more disappointment is with serious people like Oscar writing such post.

In my opinion Pakistan needs nukes for safety that's understood and agreed. However, they overdo and talk about nukes. Nukes will be least resort but everyone keep talking as first resort.

I think its a very much probable scenario you just want to keep aside the dirty side of probable reality from your mind.
nuclear scenario is very much a real one not to be taken lightly.
India is not developing more and more modern not prone to ABM maneuverable missiles for nothing and developing ABM shield.
Its no joke that Arihant and sister ships will sail in arabian sea before the end of this decade armed with ballistic missiles with nuke warheads.
This is going to escalate only.

Why counting in numbers where we should count in %age of population hit, and do you think Indian strategic experts will also nuke rest of Pakistanis in gulf countries?
if we have spare as anyway India after taking 600 nuke hits is a done deal?

urm.. percentage of population matters not .. more deaths mean more suffering.

The numbers are purely for pleasure perspective only. It's like movies when a person with nothing goes and watches movies he feels good. Nukes are same thing for Pakistan it is SRK of Pakistan. Just make people feel better. We have 200 note 300 we are getting better. I am surprised this serious topic has been made into masala movie discussion, more disappointment is with serious people like Oscar writing such post.

In my opinion Pakistan needs nukes for safety that's understood and agreed. However, they overdo and talk about nukes. Nukes will be least resort but everyone keep talking as first resort.

Because the idea of nuclear war and a victory in it seems like a plausible fantasy to most Indians.

urm.. percentage of population matters not .. more deaths mean more suffering.

so what are your views in case of a mumbai like terror attack emanating from pakistani soil, in response of that India govt. taking military action inside pakistani soil do you think the end result will be nuclear war?
and to all the members who think this is not possible, I just have to say this the nuclear war can be possible with in couple of weeks of the above mentioned scenario, so please don't shy away from this saying this is just an imaginary scenario. and in case this kind of scenario happens the best way to die should be taking a ride with military to the border ;), thankfully I have a licensed .45 ACP semi-automatic, army could just let me ride with them to the border :D

Last edited:
Because the idea of nuclear war and a victory in it seems like a plausible fantasy to most Indians.
I expect fanboys to do so, but not intelligent sensible people. I see it as very very remote scenario.

I expect fanboys to do so, but not intelligent sensible people. I see it as very very remote scenario.

lol intelligent sensible pakistani army<not fanboy> will never agree with you buddy :D, when indian army will be striking inside pakistan after a mumbai like terrorist attack emanating from pakistan.

Except navy India don't enjoy any superiority over Pakistan and when 2 nuclear bomb is enough for US to stay away from North Korea then one can imagine what 90-110 will do to India it's a suicide OMG

PN is still not that much bad in compare to India with 5 subs and 4 frigate modern for small coast line.

Last edited:
Well the Nuclear Deterrence is needed, however instead of realizing this problem India insists on Attacking China , quite a negative move I think

baba jee since last 5 years i am reading same numbers of nukes why ? khushab 4 plants not working well ?

Those who build in Khushab is for replacement and if 110 is having any technical issue they will replace the same. So Pakistan have 110 with 110 replacement soon :cheers:

so what are your views in case of a mumbai like terror attack emanating from pakistani soil, in response of that India govt. taking military action inside pakistani soil do you think the end result will be nuclear war?
and to all the members who think this is not possible, I just have to say this the nuclear war can be possible with in couple of weeks of the above mentioned scenario, so please don't shy away from this saying this is just an imaginary scenario. and in case this kind of scenario happens the best way to die should be taking a ride with military to the border ;), thankfully I have a licensed .45 ACP semi-automatic, army could just let me ride with them to the border :D

A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. We all know what India does in Balochistan.

If India responds militarily, then Pakistan has full right to respond militarily. Nukes were acquired for that specific reason and one specific enemy: India.

It is up to India to be either suicidal.

Rest assured, this fantasy of yours that India can do surgical strikes, is nothing but a farce, something to make your tarnished ego feel a bit better.

welcome to PDF, I have a feeling you wont last long in PDF.

A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. We all know what India does in Balochistan.

If India responds militarily, then Pakistan has full right to respond militarily. Nukes were acquired for that specific reason and one specific enemy: India.

It is up to India to be either suicidal.

Rest assured, this fantasy of yours that India can do surgical strikes, is nothing but a farce, something to make your tarnished ego feel a bit better.

time will tell just keep your nuke umbrella on your heads when nuke starts falling :nhl_checking:

time will tell just keep your nuke umbrella on your heads when nuke starts falling :nhl_checking:

Ohhh please yess...That time was 2015 i guess. Sorry we disappointed you again. Please drag it 2020 for your own mental satisfaction.

lol intelligent sensible pakistani army<not fanboy> will never agree with you buddy :D, when indian army will be striking inside pakistan after a mumbai like terrorist attack emanating from pakistan.

Why waiting for another Mumbai like attack....give it a go...check out for your balls for doing it first. Because previously in 2008 you lost them while your pilots were flying with them in our airspace....!!! :omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom