What's new

NSC unanimously terms Nawaz's statement on Mumbai attacks as 'incorrect and misleading'

fauji ki size ki choori banwao koi design khaki walla hoona chayeh!

PM abbasi defended Nawaz,,,,,,,, just watch Sama Tv ,,,,,,,,,,, I already told you all ,,,,,,,,,,,, 000000000
Abbasi is fully on board , and this whole meeting was ghobaray main say hawa nikalna and to see what Army thinking.
According to Nadeem Malik , , , People told him about today meeting and its so called allamiya and Nawaz saying about I am standing with my words ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But Abbasi stile defending Nora shamelessly

Gen. Bajawa should wear bangles ....

I dont agree with you, but thats exactly Noora wants, to stir things up and get chance to get politically martyred by someone. Its well left by establishment, because they have other ways to tackle NS.

Why no one is launching case on this regard? Its serious accusation and nawaz should provide proof otherwise he should be convicted to spread false propaganda of India. Nawaz sahab nahi now he should be label as Nawaz Ghaddar

I dont agree with you, but thats exactly Noora wants, to stir things up and get chance to get politically martyred by someone. Its well left by establishment, because they have other ways to tackle NS.
all of you people who till now have quoted my post are getting me wrong, my comment about Bajwas was not made in regards of NS statement but for the FAILURE of BAJWA to covey the seriousness of situation to the ruling mafia and the WRONG CHOICES he made after assuming the position of ARMY CHIEF .... he deserve this humiliation

As far as NS is concern I previously wrote
rather to react in a way he wants its better to ask NS to provide evidences of his new allegations and it is obvious he will not, so rather to make him victim and make a new Bhutto from Punjab its better to make him a VILLAIN and for treason case there is no time limit to initiate it and this could only be initiated by Parliament.

khusroon ke high level meeting mukh gaye... phatoo kaheen kay jo kar raha hey NS theek kar raha hey ye fooj aur ye govt dono choryaan pehan kar nachain shabash!

Looks like the meeting was a waste of time, No action will be taken against Godfather, but the corruption cases against Godfather will ensure he will land in Adiala jail.

Sir they just don't want to make him Siyasi shaheed and even N.S himself wanted that...let him play like toad Altaf Hussain and ruin his life.
arrey rehney do yaar . siyasi shaheed siyasi shaheed ka rona daal rakha ha . wo kal nuclear installations ki detail bhi dey dega tab bhi yahi lollipop dey di kaye gi wait kariye abhi panama leak ka faisla ana ha . .
panamaleak ni hua nawaz kanjar ko kuch bhi bolney ka cirtificate ho gya .

I am deeply hurt by the reaction of Army. General Bajwa was/is worst choice as COAS NOT ONCE BUT TWICE HE PROVED his selection wrong. Dawn leaks and now this.

NSC's outcome shows, none is for Pakistan, and I am going to say it, including kanjars in Uniform. After 80s foj mae khusroon ka control hai...

I am deeply hurt by the reaction of Army. General Bajwa was/is worst choice as COAS NOT ONCE BUT TWICE HE PROVED his selection wrong. Dawn leaks and now this.
Dawn Leaks scandal was is Raheel Sharif's tenure

Bajwa making mess of everything, internal, at border and international level. seems now Bajwa is saving NS too after this NSC meeting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom