What's new

NRO for a high grade Indian spy "Kulbhushan Jadhav"

Kulbhushan Jadhav: War of Narratives between India & Pakistan
To understand what has happened in past watch it

Article 6

But then there are intellectuals who preach Yadev was a double agent.

Article 6

But then there are intellectuals who preach Yadev was a double agent.
Bugazz Imran main or kuch nahi milla to saal poorani thread he nikal li.:disagree:
Cholo kuch to taskeen mili ho gi rooh ko??

Bugazz Imran main or kuch nahi milla to saal poorani thread he nikal li.:disagree:
Cholo kuch to taskeen mili ho gi rooh ko??

Bughz Allah aur uske Rasool ke sath hosakta hai. Ye Niazi kab aya is zumre me?

Bughz Allah aur uske Rasool ke sath hosakta hai. Ye Niazi kab aya is zumre me?
Jab sa patwarion ki government khatam hui or IK Niazi ki ai tab sa. Waisa tum logon ka qasoor nahi. Tum logon ko kuch is tara ka Pakistan ki adat thi:

D3i-e_9WAAAtaGy.jpg

ICJ is the guiding force but something else is there which is forcing pakistan not to give death sentence to kulbhusan jadhav . Is it coln jahir who disappeared from nepal .
lol why would we hang him ? india will cry for few days and then every one forgt it .
we should keep him in cage and show him in prades :D . (thats my personal opinion)
but we keep him alive to rub salt on bharat mata's wounds whenever we want.

Zinda Kulbhushan Jadhav
murda Jadhav
se ziada faidamand hai.

India's strongest wish is for Pakistan to execute him.

I think by now we should have learned the IK govt does everything any patriotic Pakistan wishes his govt to do. we heard fake rumors; from tried and failed lying corrupt anti-Pakistan activists Politicians, the likes of Zardari and NS clan and their pet dogs; about

Kashmir ka soda ho gya
Amreeka ko addey de dye
Economy is crashing
corrupts got NRO
and now Kulbhashan ko NRO LMAO

If these people were human they would have felt some shame but they are worst than a kutya who sleeps with any stray dog just like these a-holes are willing to sleep with any foreign govt to bring instability to Pakistan....by grace of Allah all of them are getting shit faced and the best shit face i see which gives me so much happiness is no other than Mullah Diesel as his face looks like 3 month old dog shit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom