What's new

Now we've democratically elected a totalitarian government- Arunadhati Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, I only talk sense unlike the garbage that you spew! You seem to have a masters in talking nonsense. Some people just enjoy themselves talking, you are one of those maniacs!

She is entitled to her opinion just like you are. The Indian constitution guaranteed her that right. Why don't you go and change the constitution? Oh ho! Forgot, silly fat cows can only howl on online forums , doing something in the real world would be asking for too much!

BTW she doesn't abuse her freedom of speech like you do. You just keep on talking crap and recycling it!

You are not excused. I don't misconstrue anything. I call it like it is. You like it good, you don't like it too bad! On a serious note, you should get your head checked.

Lastly, If you don't like my posts, dont bother coming to this forum!

yes entitiled in pakistan, not in INDIA, and u dare challenge hetr wisdom, she is better informed than u are...ok so what wer we talking?

when in Rome, be the Roman......im done

beat me in debate... i will apppreciate that
What debate? You are just another ranter!

yes entitiled in pakistan, not in INDIA, and u dare challenge hetr wisdom, she is better informed than u are...ok so what wer we talking?

If you call her rantings wisdom, you need your head checked as well kiddo. BTW how old are you? You sound like a typical teenage brat!

What debate? You are just another ranter!

If you call her rantings wisdom, you need your head checked as well kiddo. BTW how old are you? You sound like a typical teenage brat!
I don't know how old you are but referring to a girl/woman as silly fat cows is no more politically correct.

Your ramblings are getting worse by the minute! Totally incomprehensible! You need to see a shrink ASAP, before you have an aneurism!
thank god!!!...did I step on your tail? show me...in dialogue how a general comprehention work, we will come to that

I don't know how old you are but referring to a girl/woman as silly fat cows is no more politically correct.
Her rants are out of control!

thank god!!!...did I step on your tail? show me...in dialogue how a general comprehention work, we will come to that
Please speak proper English, I am unable to comprehend your gibberish!

no let him continue will see

just like u speak sense when it comes to Indian matters, forget comprehension, its programaticaly bakwas, so to say

So if a girl/woman rants were out of control, calling her names would be kosher?

no let him continue will see

just like u speak sense when it comes to Indian matters, forget comprehension, its programaticaly bakwas, so to say
Why did you remove the words "basterdaly haram" ?? Chickened out!!

So if a girl/woman rants were out of control, calling her names would be kosher?
That wasn't calling her names, it was showing her the mirror!

Why did you remove the words "basterdaly haram" ?? Chickened out!!
not chickened out buddy, i can still keep that, but just to keep it civil, and not let my emotions play, else you will be fried duck, let me assure you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom