What's new

Now we've democratically elected a totalitarian government- Arunadhati Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are smart, rather than opening it and removing any doubt.
It is -"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt".
And practise what you preach.

Abu Nasar said:
Ms.Roy was practicing freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech??
With every right comes a responsibilty in a democratic country. Freedom of speech doesnt mean you abuse your own country.
Do you even know what she said??
Her tone in her speeches are provocative and she has always been a devil's advocate.
Government of India should have got her arrested for her remarks on J&K.That was sacrilegeous.
Abu Nasar said:
If you insulted Pakistan and I retorted by slinging mud at Hindu deities or People who Christians respect, would that be fair? Well, this is how low you have stooped! Thank you for showing your true colours!

Excusez moi??
You've a habit of misconstruing posts.
Which colors?? Blue? Green? red??
I have no idea how you come up with such conclusions.
You talk gibberish as always.
Do me a favor, please dont visit my thread again.

Actually, you both are wrong.

It is actually - "It's better to be a MaunMohan & enjoy 2 terms than being Owl Gandhi & see your party's Drubbing."
please dont bring them here.....

Actually, you both are wrong.
It is actually - "It's better to be a MaunMohan & enjoy 2 terms than being Owl Gandhi & see your party's Drubbing."
LOL True :rofl:
main-qimg-59299ca0f125166d3ddf95be6817edab

:) i dont know what action or point of view of Joe Shearer gel with Pakistani viewpoint but i had have differences with him over issues relating to Pakistan-India topics/debates, we both had opposite view he defended India his own country and i defended Pakistan my own country but i still respected him and he wholehearted accepted that i exhibited good manners despite our difference of opinion which proved that he is worth the RESPECT we give him.

The only problem with you Indians is that you guys love self-inflicted injuries and out of frustration you can abuse anyone if he differs with what you believe, even if its Modi your beloved

Thanks for the advise lady, tell that to youyr PM who is coming here.. we would love to excercize that habbit :lol:

:) i dont know what action or point of view of Joe Shearer gel with Pakistani viewpoint but i had have differences with him over issues relating to Pakistan-India topics/debates, we both had opposite view he defended India his own country and i defended Pakistan my own country but i still respected him and he wholehearted accepted that i exhibited good manners despite our difference of opinion which proved that he is worth the RESPECT we give him.

The only problem with you Indians is that you guys love self-inflicted injuries and out of frustration you can abuse anyone if he differs with what you believe, even if its Modi your beloved

Prime example of all show, no substance. Two Pakistanis nitpicking politely about which is better, being tweedledee or tweedledum.

What are the responses to this Modilation?
  1. The lunatic fringe, the righter-than-the-right, the VHP and similar, including Togadia and Ashok Singhal, who are crazed Islamophobes;
  2. The disciplined apparatchik of the Sangh Parivar, who is quietly pleased with this extension of the Sangh's campaign, brilliantly planned and flawlessly executed by Mohan Bhagwat;
  3. Party hacks from the BJP, who really couldn't care less about issues, but find it most comfortable for their right-wing social views to remain with the right-wing party;
  4. Equivalents of #1 and #3 from the Shiv Sena;
  5. Ditto.
  6. A large segment of those who are truly nauseated by Congress mismanagement and corruption of epic levels and voted BJP out of sheer anger;
  7. Sceptical, but nevertheless hopeful individuals praying for dynamic and scandal free administration.
I was referring to segment #1.
lets cheer for #7
Please suggest if you have any other ways developmental ideas for these so called "tribals"
there is actually.
mr modi should take a few lessons from the chinese.
u see....chinese uprooted their fellow citizens, relocated them (probably sumwhere not suitable),...but more importantly them chinese gave these impoverished citizens a job in some factory (owned by capitalists in america)...and thereby preventing them to become beggars in the streets of bejing/shanghai etc etc.
now its back to mr. modi to ....... whether he wud want concentration camp style industries or bolstered beggar mafia.

lets cheer for #7

there is actually.
mr modi should take a few lessons from the chinese.
u see....chinese uprooted their fellow citizens, relocated them (probably sumwhere not suitable),...but more importantly them chinese gave these impoverished citizens a job in some factory (owned by capitalists in america)...and thereby preventing them to become beggars in the streets of bejing/shanghai etc etc.
now its back to mr. modi to ....... whether he wud want concentration camp style industries or bolstered beggar mafia.
he is a hitler...live with it....for another 15 yrs

Pray tell me what point she actually makes by siding with the maoists and actively separating the terrorists in Kashmir..Explain..
its a democratic country with a freedom of speech, i cant find any reason why cant.
about maoists.... i think she is referring to tribal ppl caught between the tiff between the maoists n the security forces. people like u and me are so far away from the places that we cant imagine how it wud feel when maoists take ur son away to join their ranks and ur daughter gets raped by security forces for being the sister of a maoist. we have risen so above in national and international discussions that we fail to look at the people who are still gounded.
perhaps something similar is also going on in kashmir.
before i say anything more u must know that i m not in favor od kashmir getting away from us. not at any cost.
where we got fucked is the ppl. they are getting alienated and if it continues , it shall not be good for us.
bribe them, coerce them, educate them, make them self dependant.
now our security forces are forced to do some stuff, because they are so much out of their wits on what to do.

the day our govt figures out the optimum solution, neither the maoists nor the insurgency in JK will survive. and for ms.ray she will be out of focus.

he is a hitler...live with it....for another 15 yrs
yeah , i m optimistic.

Now we have the same BC ranting again!! :woot:

its a democratic country with a freedom of speech, i cant find any reason why cant.
about maoists.... i think she is referring to tribal ppl caught between the tiff between the maoists n the security forces. people like u and me are so far away from the places that we cant imagine how it wud feel when maoists take ur son away to join their ranks and ur daughter gets raped by security forces for being the sister of a maoist. we have risen so above in national and international discussions that we fail to look at the people who are still gounded.
perhaps something similar is also going on in kashmir.
before i say anything more u must know that i m not in favor od kashmir getting away from us. not at any cost.
where we got fucked is the ppl. they are getting alienated and if it continues , it shall not be good for us.
bribe them, coerce them, educate them, make them self dependant.
now our security forces are forced to do some stuff, because they are so much out of their wits on what to do.

the day our govt figures out the optimum solution, neither the maoists nor the insurgency in JK will survive. and for ms.ray she will be out of focus.

yeah , i m optimistic.
its good to be an optimist without a doubt

OH the resistance.

The lady has occupied voices that if comes from a better(political) orator can disintegrate society from the core.

The usual abuses/disagreement to the lady has reduced the limits of real hardcore lefty's.

give her the respect she deserves ,she has single handedly reduced the level of acceptable opposite arguments worth taking seriously.

"Ms Roy believes that India’s chosen development model has a genocidal core to it. “How have the other ‘developed’ countries progressed? Through wars and by colonising and usurping the resources of other countries and societies,” she says. “India has no option but to colonise itself.” "

No option eh. Then why the long rant?

I think Roy identified the problems in the electoral system, which we have to fix in the coming years. Our electoral system doesn't speak for all. It has to be, if we want to stay in the game.

Still discussing because of this bu**hurt attention seeking woman who simply cannot stand the fact that the CPI performed so shi**y and that the people of India opted for a party that openly advocates free market policies? :lol:

It is -"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt".
And practise what you preach.

I do, I only talk sense unlike the garbage that you spew! You seem to have a masters in talking nonsense. Some people just enjoy themselves talking, you are one of those maniacs!

Freedom of speech??
With every right comes a responsibilty in a democratic country. Freedom of speech doesnt mean you abuse your own country.
Do you even know what she said??
Her tone in her speeches are provocative and she has always been a devil's advocate.
Government of India should have got her arrested for her remarks on J&K.That was sacrilegeous.
She is entitled to her opinion just like you are. The Indian constitution guaranteed her that right. Why don't you go and change the constitution? Oh ho! Forgot, silly fat cows can only howl on online forums , doing something in the real world would be asking for too much!

BTW she doesn't abuse her freedom of speech like you do. You just keep on talking crap and recycling it!

Excusez moi??
You've a habit of misconstruing posts.
Which colors?? Blue? Green? red??
I have no idea how you come up with such conclusions.
You talk gibberish as always.
Do me a favor, please dont visit my thread again.

You are not excused. I don't misconstrue anything. I call it like it is. You like it good, you don't like it too bad! On a serious note, you should get your head checked.

Lastly, If you don't like my posts, dont bother coming to this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom