What's new

Now, Tibetans-in-exile can start enterprises in India

Yes ofcourse there are but they are Indian and not some half a$$ chinese.
You wanna be cheerleader for outsider??
Good for you.But I can't cheerlead for outsider when 33% of our own population is below the poverty line.

Your problem with Tibetans is personal. Tibetans being facilitated in India has strategic meaning. They will become a problem only when Indo-China relations get as good as Indo-Russia.

Your problem with Tibetans is personal. Tibetans being facilitated in India has strategic meaning. They will become a problem only when Indo-China relations get as good as Indo-Russia.
What strategic meaning are you talking about???
That strategy got failed.
Han chinese will dominate tibet after few decades and tibateans living in India would be nothing but burden.

Han chinese will dominate tibet after few decades and tibateans living in India would be nothing but burden.

Strategy got failed? Quick...call MOD and let them now.

Yes ofcourse there are but they are Indian and not some half a$$ chinese.
You wanna be cheerleader for outsider??
Good for you.But I can't cheerlead for outsider when 33% of our own population is below the poverty line.
delhi is a city of, for and by the outsiders. Your arguments are juvenile if the central theme is going to be xenophobia backed by psuedo-racial undertones.

Do you know, the fact Tibetans have served in Special forces in 1971 war and also Kargil, and never got recognized.

Generalizing Tibetans refugees is foolish.

The Tibetans who fought the 1971 war - Rediff.com News

When will they cast vote in Indian elections?
Since February 7th

Are Tibetans who voted in LS polls Indian citizens? - Hindustan Times

On May 7, as Himachal Pradesh went to polls, I watched my friend Tashi vote in an Indian general election for the first time in his life. Brushing shoulders with the local Gaddis, Ranas and Chaudhrys he emerged from the booth triumphantly showing me his Tibetan index finger with an ink mark. Suddenly he seemed to have been washed of all his sins; the identity crisis of being born in India, but to a Tibetan refugee family, which made him a foreigner by birth. Tashi had made history for Tibetans in India. How did he become a citizen overnight?
Since the Election Commission (EC) made the announcement on February 7 that Tibetans in India could vote, debates have been raging in Tibetan community meetings and on social media sites

delhi is a city of, for and by the outsiders. Your arguments are juvenile if the central theme is going to be xenophobia backed by psuedo-racial undertones.
Yes delhi is the city of outsider Indians but not of illegal bangladeshis and tibatans.

Do you know, the fact Tibetans have served in Special forces in 1971 war and also Kargil, and never got recognized.

Generalizing Tibetans refugees is foolish.

The Tibetans who fought the 1971 war - Rediff.com News

Since February 7th

Are Tibetans who voted in LS polls Indian citizens? - Hindustan Times
We gave them land and food when they were in need.
It's just they paid us back with there services.
Why so emotional??
Why not emotional for those poor Indian?
That money we are spending on hosting exiled tibatean government can be used for our people.

We gave them land and food when they were in need.
It's just they paid us back with there services.
Why so emotional??
Why not emotional for those poor Indian?
That money we are spending on hosting exiled tibatean government can be used for our people.

I have no necessity to be emotional, never met a Tibetan in my life.

But just logical. any source to support the claim the Indian Govt provides funding for the Dalai Lama?

I have no necessity to be emotional, never met a Tibetan in my life.

But just logical. any source to support the claim the Indian Govt provides funding for the Dalai Lama?
No need to give unnecessary attention to that guy. He is being a typical Dilliwala (you see how stereotypes work!). Tibetans are amazing people, peaceful and hard working. There is a huuuuuge Tibetan community in my hometown, since our state is just next to Tibet, so a lot of them have migrated since 50's. I sometimes feel sad for them when they hand out pamphlets to us regarding protests and hunger strikes, but then nothing can be done on that front. The least we could do is give them citizenship.

(Plus Tibetan food is amazing)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom