What's new

Now or Never

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The nation divides into two thoughts thanks to our power hunger institutes from A to Z and it's about terrorism we facing now, alright lets make a little postmortem about it. start it from ruling party.

PMLN seems have a clear agenda on it coz the main two terrorists parties are the remains of Zia Na Haq, TTP and extreme right wing LeJ and party, and PMLN do it's best to safe them as N$ is so much inspired with Zia legacy and it's remain.

PPP is as usual in middle of no where after Benazeer Bhutto they lost the way as Zardari have no any interest but make money, baby Bhutto has tough stand about terrorism but lately he is silent the reason is all previous statement was diplomatic and politicized.

PTI/JI ( PTJI ) The most new party in politics as an alliance(not individually) somehow seems to be with Pak Army( ISI ) believing on good Taliban and bad Taliban, Still they clearly not in a position who is good and who is bad, a politics tactics to make fool the supporters as much as they can.

MQM from the first day and still on its same stance. The terrorism we are facing on national assets and on minorities need to be destroyed as soon as we can, as AH in his last interview on Sama TV, NOW OR NEVER.

ANP also against the extremists right wing elements be it Taliban or LeJ and groups, A very clear stance.

PMLQ surely goes with no more Feeding up right wing elements( my opinion )

Pak Army is now on a clear stance they know the enemies and fighting with them on all battlefields, the only one Institute who is fighting above the borders defending the borders and defending us inside land. The other security agencies from rangers to police and others has no interests but earn the money in any conditions, few are not counting what I described.

In my personal view on situation it's only Pak Army who can bring us back on track, I'm not seeing any political party( the major one) in a position to or in mode to take any action, the only actions are taken by them are money money money and point scoring each others.

What's your take about national security? please share as usual to disrespect each other
opinion.

The solution is to remove terrorists while remaining within human rights, and then to solve the Jammu and Kashmir issue.

Improve relations with Afghanistan.

hahahaha, ANP on same stance? do i show you clippings of ghulam ahmed bilour who said ANP is against actions on talibans, this will destroy so called pashtuns

see this bilour comments

hahahaha, ANP on same stance? do i show you clippings of ghulam ahmed bilour who said ANP is against actions on talibans, this will destroy so called pashtuns
Please share it, I might be ignorant if we goes on deep details.

The solution is to remove terrorists while remaining within human rights, and then to solve the Jammu and Kashmir issue.

The terrorists are among us it's not only Fata

Sorry can't open that link! Any youtube clip on it?

15:00

operation kero ge tu pashtun marey ga, using pashtun card, jo sindhi/punjabi pashtun baloch waise hi mar raha he us ka kuch nahi?

Welcome back @ W11
Just wondering how you and darkinsky banned and others BK still not as they are most aggressive and using low grade bazari language:.undecided:

I was always in saying that operation is the only solution for all this.

15:00

operation kero ge tu pashtun marey ga, using pashtun card, jo sindhi/punjabi pashtun baloch waise hi mar raha he us ka kuch nahi?

Thanks for link! This is what I think ANP plays a wrong role on behalf of someone!!! after PPI the ANP got more attention of Karachi Pashtuns and it's cause more fertilizing and hide out for Taliban but ANP didn't realize what actually happening.

I was always in saying that operation is the only solution for all this.
Operation for what? that's all I need to know too!! it's not about Fata, we need an operation about a thought which is causing all this upset

Thanks for link! This is what I think ANP plays a wrong role on behalf of someone!!! after PPI the ANP got more attention of Karachi Pashtuns and it's cause more fertilizing and hide out for Taliban but ANP didn't realize what actually happening.

ANP treats TTP as its pashtun brothers, only when those pashtun brothers start killing them like bashir bilour, they become angry, today ANP drug mafia is scared from bigger terror in town, the TTP in karachi lol

this same pehelwan goth which was hub of ANP land mafia and drug mafia has now become hub of TTP

Then your problems are not going to solve now or never.
Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India.You dont have any business in that area.Stay and focus on your own country as much as you can.

ANP treats TTP as its pashtun brothers, only when those pashtun brothers start killing them like bashir bilour, they become angry, today ANP drug mafia is scared from bigger terror in town, the TTP in karachi lol

this same pehelwan goth which was hub of ANP land mafia and drug mafia has now become hub of TTP
Alright thanks, I don't know much about land mafia in Karachi!! I know drug mafia mainly controlled by Balochi mafia and illegal weapons by somehow route indicating fata.

Back
Top Bottom