What's new

Now Nepali Woman Gang Raped And Dumped

I know, and this is here your police force and judiciary has failed.

You need to catch this bastards, give them a beating in jail and sentence them to death to make an example that anyone who tries to rape someone will not get away with it and will be punished serverly.
police has not failed, at least not delhi police. i m sure that the culprits will be behind bars within 48 hours of the crime. in previous instances also, delhi police , has time and again, nabbed culprits with all the rudimentary facilities they have got. so not much complaint as far as delhi police is concerned.
Judiciary, thoh, is too much into law books and more books. so they award punishments which was written by some other lawyer maybe 50 years ago. no one is ready to make an example.
but the real blame lies on the people. i have stayed in gurgaon for a while n i know how ruffians these local jats are (there r always exceptions). newfound money (from infrastructure boom) and lax efforts from the above encouraged the mini goons (who were earlier content with growling on their women at home) to become major monsters (crores of money, n money can buy power).
police n law can do their part, but if ppl dont realize their part, i m afraid this is going to continue.

The Indian government should use censorship over the internet and television. Indians are too horny nowadays...according to Google Trend Indians searched bizarre stuff on the net. Uh don't even wanna know

police has not failed, at least not delhi police. i m sure that the culprits will be behind bars within 48 hours of the crime. in previous instances also, delhi police , has time and again, nabbed culprits with all the rudimentary facilities they have got. so not much complaint as far as delhi police is concerned.
Judiciary, thoh, is too much into law books and more books. so they award punishments which was written by some other lawyer maybe 50 years ago. no one is ready to make an example.
but the real blame lies on the people. i have stayed in gurgaon for a while n i know how ruffians these local jats are (there r always exceptions). newfound money (from infrastructure boom) and lax efforts from the above encouraged the mini goons (who were earlier content with growling on their women at home) to become major monsters (crores of money, n money can buy power).
police n law can do their part, but if ppl dont realize their part, i m afraid this is going to continue.

You`re right too.

People dont do anything to stop it either. When some goons are troubling someone then they stand still. I mean, 6-7 goons vs 30 others shouldnt be a problem, BUT you have to realise that people are afraid. These goons has instilled fear in peoples mind. Especially in poor peoples mind. The poor and middle class are often shunned away and they are afraid that the goons may hurt their family too if they stand up against them.

But yes, People need to stand up and protect themselves and others, but when/if they have done that, the police and judiciary need to support them by punishing these devils.

You`re right too.

People dont do anything to stop it either. When some goons are troubling someone then they stand still. I mean, 6-7 goons vs 30 others shouldnt be a problem, BUT you have to realise that people are afraid. These goons has instilled fear in peoples mind. Especially in poor peoples mind. The poor and middle class are often shunned away and they are afraid that the goons may hurt their family too if they stand up against them.

But yes, People need to stand up and protect themselves and others, but when/if they have done that, the police and judiciary need to support them by punishing these devils.
apart from the constitutional punishment, i think, they should be forced to (by the judiciary n ensured by police) to meet 100 random women and explain their ill treatment to the victim and ask for their forgiveness. and this should be done in market place holding a placard saying "I am a rapist, please forgive me". stroking their conscience would work wonders.
and no castration / beheading

With hell lot of people moving from all over the country in already congested Delhi, it is becoming a nightmare for everyone!! I feel sorry to see my Delhi bleed!!

Half of Indias males are disgusting and cannot respect women, someone should cut off their d**** and b****.

PERIOD.

i think Bollywood promotes it with 'Shila ki jawani' type songs

Half of Indias males are disgusting and cannot respect women, someone should cut off their d**** and b****.

PERIOD.

No need to cut both. Cut off one of the jewels and that would make him a khosra / hijra / impotent.

PERIOD.

Its the way you look at women...............We should learn to respect women & this should began from home.............
..........It would have been better if Central Government passed the Strict law against sex determination & female foeticide.............

No foreign woman has had her honour shred to smithereens in Pakistan. !!

So your claim to fame is that honor of foreigners is safe in Pakistan even though a Pakistani woman in Pakistan has a significant higher chance of getting raped than an Indian woman in India.. ? hmm....

However, I think that's more to do with foreigners not wanting to visit Pakistan in the first place (given the recent militancy related issues) than a special consideration in the minds of Pakistani rapists for foreigners. :)

I think you can safely blame your film industry to exploit sex in a primitive society with low moral values and no respect towards women.

PERIOD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom