What's new

Now Nepali Woman Gang Raped And Dumped

I just hope the girl recovers soon from this psychological trauma.And also recovers from her physical injuries. . . . .!!May Dashmesh bless her with a happy and hearty future. .

I just hope the girl recovers soon from this psychological trauma.And also recovers from her physical injuries. . . . .!!May Dashmesh bless her with a happy and hearty future. .

Who is dashmesh? Never heard of him?

^^^This sort of replies makes it more clearer to me how much the Pakistanis know about the Sikhs and despite this utter ignorance they seem to be soooooo concerned and dedicated to the cause of Khalistani insurgents!!

The only thing u guy know is to relate and attach militancy to religion.

^^^This sort of replies makes it more clearer to me how much the Pakistanis know about the Sikhs and despite this utter ignorance they seem to be soooooo concerned and dedicated to the cause of Khalistani insurgents!!

Dude im not a sikh... and the only dashmesh i knew is a militant group fighting for Khalistan.

^^^Yeah very pious and righteous group I know that.They are doing great justice to the name of Guru Govind Singh Ji!! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom