What's new

Now Mr Zaradari appoint himself Chairman of Nuclear Command and Control

I dont even think so, Army wont allow to let this thing happen...otherwise it would be a direct panga with the Army and he will definitly be removed from the Presidency.

And thats what we are praying for...remove him before its too late.

What's wrong with Mr.Zardari being Chairman of Nuclear Command and Control , He is freaing President of Pakistan the highest authority of the land.
What's the problem ?

Isn't pakistan a democary where elected leaders decide how to run the country.

Shivji ..he is not mentally capable to take such a post,which is more sensitive,then being a president with 58-2b. .His majority decision were reverse by Pak Army, because he comes under pressure right away. He is local politician, only good for consular election or MPA, that's about it.

It's tabled for debate, right? I don't think so it'll be unanimously approved. MQM has its time to play wonderful politics. It actually is always waiting for such instances. NS-led PML won't accept it either. After all, I'm not convinced that Establishment will actually make it possible for Zardari to become its Chairman, never.

I would say Gilani is much more sensible and knows how to create harmony among different groups. Even though he is not aware of regional or international political norms, but still listens other....Its a quality to listen other and if its wise opinion ,one can take it.

I would say Gilani is much more sensible and knows how to create harmony among different groups. Even though he is not aware of regional or international political norms, but still listens other....Its a quality to listen other and if its wise opinion ,one can take it.

Everyone can have the same quality if they are earning/"printing" money...

Printing as a metaphor...

He is not stupid to talk against establishment when he has no power...

Sir they all are greedy and corrupt people...

Gilani is also a corrupt leader...

:pakistan:

If this news is true then it's going well beyond the limits. How can you have Mr 10% as Chairman of Nuclear Command and Control?:blink::blink:

Well, to be honest, Army never had any love for this guy (10%). Gen Kayani never really accepted him as President of Pak simply because he knew of his nature.

Now the problem is, Since Sir Gen Kayani is a nice guy; he does not seem to fancy another 'coup', becuase we all saw what happened Mush when he tried his luck. If Gen Kayani is forced to take this step then the Yankees will have nightmares, it will lead to more violence, situation will get worse before it will get any better, army attention on WoT will be affected and the 'lovely aid' to Pakistan will be under dark clouds.

Hence, Gen Kayani is not risking this move and is keeping himself away from the 'Ghaddari Democracy' (rightly so). But this bastard Ghaddari doesn't seem to understand anything, he just doesn't stop. He just wants more & more, nothing is 'enough' for this guy. He is forgetting his 'aukaat' and is literally asking for a danda from Gen Kayani up on his ar**.

Sir Kayani don't want to interfere in politics, due to obvious reasons but that does not mean he won't do it.:angry: I think 10% days are numbered and soon army will put a stick up on his ar** and will show him the doors.:angry:

What is the reaction of USA on this matter? Won't it be good for USA to have the controls in hands of someone who 'listens' to them?

And surely, Pakistan cannot choose to transfer the controls from one designation to other after looking at the faces on those designation. When defending this proposal, surely no one can (officially) say - "we oppose it, because the president is not capable". They'll have to come up with something which goes by law. But, is there anything like this in Pakistan constitution?

^^ Yeh if it doesnt please Gen Kayani then it simply won't happen. Simple.

looks nothing wrong to me.:what::undecided:

because normally in democratic system either president or prime minister gets the absolute power of the nukes.

Sir I guarantee you that Zardari is nothing more than a puppet…
Nawaz Sharif is better than Zardari and I personally like NS but they both can’t save Pakistan….
It is not a big deal for GHQ to hit Zardari but there are several reasons for that…Army is busy and they don’t want to interfere in the democratic system…foreign aid will be questioned if they do interfere..but there are many other reasons…

Sir everyone dies…Benazir died but what happened to her wealth?? Did she take it with her??

Zardari does not have any kind of shame….

We need a young leadership with new faces…educated ones…
Health Minister should be a doctor or the person who is familiar with those things..
When people like Rehman Malik are on important seats than what can you expect from them?

There upbringing is from Haram money and their kids…..

Those evil monsters should be hanged..

My Mamo(Uncle) is also one of the top most beaurocrat and the things he have…I feel no shame to say that he cannot have those with the pay he gets from government…

My family is full of army, navy, air force people….with some politicians….and businessmen…

Some of them have the things which they should not have….

If I was the President I would have trialed all those corrupt people including the ones in my family….

I appreciate your thoughts but where do we start? We must start from restraining ourselves. Why do people not pay their chalaans?

Why do people cry when it comes to paying tax? We don't pay tax and we are not even willing to understand that not paying tax is one of the major problems. On top of that we demand health care, education and defence at a very high level.

Then we don't want IMF to interfere, at the same timeour govt. look for funding to meet budget expenses.

In the end we want govt. to establish law and order too but when a govt. tries to establish its writ, we the people of Pakistan, call Bugti a hero and Ghazi a martyr.

Where do we start? :hitwall:

There is no difference between Zardari, NS or Altaf, all are murders and thiefs.

If the establishment did not trust Benazir with the Nuke Secrets or even invited her to the nuke sites, do you really think that they will trust her corrupt and third-rate husband?

Its just a title for the 'President of Pakistan' who happens to be Zaradari at this time. He will only be told what is required. No More No Less!

You are right, this law is not Zaradri centric. Treat this law as the same which requires President to appoint CJP etc.

I appreciate your thoughts but where do we start? We must start from restraining ourselves. Why do people not pay their chalaans?

Why do people cry when it comes to paying tax? We don't pay tax and we are not even willing to understand that not paying tax is one of the major problems. On top of that we demand health care, education and defence at a very high level.

Then we don't want IMF to interfere, at the same timeour govt. look for funding to meet budget expenses.

In the end we want govt. to establish law and order too but when a govt. tries to establish its writ, we the people of Pakistan, call Bugti a hero and Ghazi a martyr.

Where do we start? :hitwall:

There is no difference between Zardari, NS or Altaf, all are murders and thiefs.

Start from the home...

He is a sycho and a sick person to start with, he just doesn't care about Pakistan and it's people he only knows how to fill his own pocket with lot's money with curroption etc.......:hitwall:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom