What's new

Now let's play who is the best Indian member around here!!

Jihad

Reaction score
Allright guys, we know, since the creation of PDF, we've had tons of Indians on our board, and all of them had their input one way or another, good or bad, doesn't matter.
As of today, we continue to have them and it's actually very interesting to see what our neighbours think of us right across the border, their ideas and views are highly interesting.
Sometimes we don't like it, sometimes we do, even when we share alot of similarities, we still see eachother as enemies in a way because of our differences and our past, but still, let's put that aside for the time being and focus on who is the best Indian member or members on our board in terms of their input, their activity, their knowledge and perception, their presence and their attitude.
Every single factor you can think of which plays a role in their contribution to this great forum, let's hear it.

I say Vinod and Flintlock hold the top spots (for obvious reasons) because they are quite active, engage in alot of discussions, they do not back down from their arguments and continue to add to the debate, they can admit their wrongdoings, even if I myself find them stubborn alot of times and also disagree with them, I got to hand it to them that they make things interesting around here and offer something "new" with their share of views especially in the Pak-Ind relationships and threads.
I often find myself thinking twice before giving them a reply to their arguments because their posts are mostly well put, and has value aswell as quality.
Even though we'll never be best friends, we must remember that in the end, we are all human, we're all the same, and respect must be given at times to where it is deserved. :tup:

(after this thread, we can all go back to our heated discussions and pretend as if this never happened :devil: ) ;)

Well Vinod and Flint.. Gets my vote here..!!!

Yeah, first Vinod and then Flint. (No offense flint :-) Vinod's posts have an edginess that I like.

fateh71, redbaron, and ahmeddsid are pretty good too. But maybe this thread is primarily for Pakistanis to comment?

Vinod, Malaymishra and Flintlock...........mind you I have not ranked them.... :)

I have learnt alot about from them about india and indians :)

duhastmish? aye kaun hai? nawa aya hai?

my vote goes to flintstone:smitten: ahem I mean flintlock:lol:

Just because some of the Members here have posted "Thousands" of posts doesn't make their input worth something.

In my opinion, Duhastmish is EASILY the best member around here in a sea of "Useless" Indian members. As far as the rest of them are concerned, often times they can be seen trolling, flaming, and posting pathetic one liners. Exactly why most of them are on my Ignore list anyway :lol:

If i answer this truly i might land in as a hypocrite!

But all that aside the guy stuck inside the barrel of the gun gets my vote :)

Where is BULL, last i heard of him that he got married.:pop:

Lol Vinod bahi & flint bahi gets my vote!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom