What's new

Now it's Nepal giving India a shut up call

And more question pls what do you think
1. Religion(Islam) necessity for people(obviously Muslim)
2. People are necessity for Religion(Islam)
3. There is no necessity of the Religion(Islam) for the People at all

if religion was not important then why Muslim, Sikh, and Christians are attacked/killed in India

but if you look more closely, population of area now called Pakistan has been muslim for 1000 of years and they always accompanied the invaders, Pakistan today was recruiting ground for central Asian invaders, Our forefathers always tagged along with them just to mess with Indians.

You know the unfortunate truth but trying to repackage it to suit your ego. What is now Pakistan was the western frontier of the ancient India, and there people had to face the wrath of the invaders most, and those invaders were brutal. Surely people of that region were converted first and made into subjects of foreign invaders to fight their wars, but there is no pride in it..it's your twisted history that has made it into a matter of pride. British also recruited Indians (including modern day Pakistanis) in their army to fight their wars, but should we consider British victories as our victory? Some Pakistanis take pride in Hindukush genocide...wtf...most probably those people were their own ancestors! Never forget your history, otherwise you guys will always end up glorifying your oppressors and celebrating their victories, which were your ancestors defeat. Your ancestors might be turning in their graves when you named your missiles after those foreign invaders. Your history needs fair amount of revision to set things accurately.

Is there a country in the neighborhood that India ACTUALLY has any respect and good relations with?

Dayem.

if religion was not important then why Muslim, Sikh, and Christians are attacked/killed in India
I asked a simple question and regarding your question can you be more specific because India is a big country.

Is there a country in the neighborhood that India ACTUALLY has any respect and good relations with?

Dayem.
If you are asking for present time than everyone except Pakistan the land of pure and likewise can you explain why do you think Pakistan is the peace loving country ??

when I am among Indians I dont look anything like Indian, and other than music and food (that too in some parts of Pakistan) we have no similarity.
There many Indian looks. :coffee:

India and Pak are two totally different countries now. In 1947 we were the same or at least very similar. But Pakistan went a different route deliberately, based on their faith, Islam. That was their right and even duty. That was the aim for the Partition anyway. So we were similar. Now we are not. Pakistan is practically more of a Central Asian and Middle Eastern country than a South Asian one. It is time for naive Indians to accept this reality. They are not the same as us.

You know the unfortunate truth but trying to repackage it to suit your ego. What is now Pakistan was the western frontier of the ancient India, and there people had to face the wrath of the invaders most, and those invaders were brutal. Surely people of that region were converted first and made into subjects of foreign invaders to fight their wars, but there is no pride in it..it's your twisted history that has made it into a matter of pride. British also recruited Indians (including modern day Pakistanis) in their army to fight their wars, but should we consider British victories as our victory? Some Pakistanis take pride in Hindukush genocide...wtf...most probably those people were their own ancestors! Never forget your history, otherwise you guys will always end up glorifying your oppressors and celebrating their victories, which were your ancestors defeat. Your ancestors might be turning in their graves when you named your missiles after those foreign invaders. Your history needs fair amount of revision to set things accurately.

you can say same thing about any nation, Europeans were not christian, Arab were not muslim, Persians were Zoroasters and on and on and on. by the way Indians were not Hindus as todays Hindus but they were forced by muslims to modern day Hinduism. Oh by the way History did not stop at the point where my ancestors were non muslims (they were not hindus because in Hinduism Land beyond River Satluj were non-hindu land), but history continued and today we are what we are, our history made us what we are today...good or bad...but not anything close to Indians.

you can say same thing about any nation, Europeans were not christian, Arab were not muslim, Persians were Zoroasters and on and on and on. by the way Indians were not Hindus as todays Hindus but they were forced by muslims to modern day Hinduism. Oh by the way History did not stop at the point where my ancestors were non muslims (they were not hindus because in Hinduism Land beyond River Satluj were non-hindu land), but history continued and today we are what we are, our history made us what we are today...good or bad...but not anything close to Indians.
History never made you what you are today but it was your choice that decides how your history will be. And its your choice that you want to believe that you are different from the Indians and find yourself more close to Arabs though they were the one who were attacking, looting, raping, and forceful conversion. If you want to keep your eyes shut for them and keep thinking that they were the saviour from the evil Hindu that do it but the people who try to change the history makes themself fool in front of the world.

And you never answer my simple question to an elite member
1. Religion(Islam) necessity for people(obviously Muslim)
2. People are necessity for Religion(Islam)
3. There is no necessity of the Religion(Islam) for the People at all

History never made you what you are today but it was your choice that decides how your history will be. And its your choice that you want to believe that you are different from the Indians and find yourself more close to Arabs though they were the one who were attacking, looting, raping, and forceful conversion. If you want to keep your eyes shut for them and keep thinking that they were the saviour from the evil Hindu that do it but the people who try to change the history makes themself fool in front of the world.

what part of India are you from?

So why were your forefathers left as hindus and my Forefathers were forcefully converted?
don't you think there is any free will in this world. If we go by your logic then we all should be brothers and celebrate our neanderthal parent's birthday together where you bring dosa and I will bring haleem.

So why were your forefathers left as hindus and my Forefathers were forcefully converted?
don't you think there is any free will in this world. If we go by your logic then we all should be brothers and celebrate our neanderthal parent's birthday together where you bring dosa and I will bring haleem.
You fail to understand what the main point i.e remove the green glasses of religion from your eyes and just check out only culture, language, clothes, food

The part of the Indian Subcontinent which is now called Pakistan was more close to the border to afghanistan, iran and which have seen more attacks than other parts of the India from the turks, afghan, mongols, arabs and why they were attracted was for the tremendous wealth and riches and gold filled temples. I don't which book of history you are reading or have read but believe me this culture survives way long and brutal attacks and will survive for long long time.

ive met some Nepalis, they hate indians and dont ever call a Nepali an Indian, it really offends them.

Back
Top Bottom