What's new

Now, Iran summons Indian envoy in diplomatic tit-for-tat

Look who's hysterical.

Just in the space of a couple of posts, you have tried to run away from the topic and start talking about Pakistan, Zionists, US, and whatnot!

I know, its you who usually does that right? :lol:. Don't worry I ll let you be the expert on everything zionist.

Why are you throwing a tantrum because someone pointed out the truth?

Address the issue instead of showing to everyone how desperate you are by running around all over the place.

See thats the thing, its not the truth, its propaganda, anti Indian propaganda and me being an Indian will obviously be averse to such vitriol.

The "issues" raised by you were addressed on the other thread, am sure your memory is not that bad.

India with its large Shia population is closer to Iran and will always remain so.

Oil and other things are just small issues. The bigger picture is India and Iran are natural allies.

I know, its you who usually does that right? :lol:. Don't worry I ll let you be the expert on everything zionist.

When the topic involves Zionists, I will be happy to discuss the subject.

See thats the thing, its not the truth, its propaganda, anti Indian propaganda and me being an Indian will obviously be averse to such vitriol.

Sure. The mountain of INR, depreciating over time, that Iran is stuck with is just "anti-Indian propaganda".

Uh huh.

The "issues" raised by you were addressed on the other thread, am sure your memory is not that bad.

Indeed, the numbers don't lie and support my contention. Especially, when they are official GOI figures.

Bravo such a manly stance, actually we call it in Iran "Eating carcass". taking advantageous out of a bad situation while people are suffering from it is on the worst thing I have ever heard.

مردی نبود فتاده را پای زدن
گر دست فتاده ای بگیری مردی

Hitting and stepping a fallen doesn't translated into being a man
You're a man, If you take the hands of a fallen

Nice guys finish last. We only care about our interests as do others.

Iran is just a mere chess piece in the geopolitical game.

I support Iran but giving that corrupt Indian regime a port threatens our security. Therefore Iran is an expendable chess piece. That's how it rolls.

That's why we allowed the west to put UN sanctions on your country and not vetoing it, you don't give us cheaper oil, ports and other perks, we will let the Yankee hyenas shred you to pieces.

You scratch our back, we scratch yours.

You gave that despotic Indian regime a port instead of us and didn't give us cheaper oil, so you suffer the consequences of that.

Libya always met with Taiwanese leaders and had anti-mainland China stances, and we didn't stop the western hyenas from eating up Libya alive.

We have no permanent friends or allies, we just have permanent interests.

Nice guys finish last. We only care about our interests as do others.

Iran is just a mere chess piece in the geopolitical game.

I support Iran but giving that corrupt Indian regime a port threatens our security. Therefore Iran is an expendable chess piece. That's how it rolls.

That's why we allowed the west to put UN sanctions on your country and not vetoing it, you don't give us cheaper oil, ports and other perks, we will let the Yankee hyenas shred you to pieces.

You scratch our back, we scratch yours.

You gave that despotic Indian regime a port instead of us and didn't give us cheaper oil, so you suffer the consequences of that.

Libya always met with Taiwanese leaders and had anti-mainland China stances, and we didn't stop the western hyenas from eating up Libya alive.

We have no permanent friends or allies, we just have permanent interests.

This kind of relation that has been described by you doesn't seem as a healthy long-lasting one, it's ipso facto that you can make friends ifyou help them while they're weathering storms and hardships; in such a difficult time when Iran is under toughest sanction ever which are not just,asking it to sell its oil cheaper is nothing but what I said in my previous post. you don't wanna enjoy an ally you seek colonialism which if we were interested in it we wouldn't turn our back to the USA.

Back
Top Bottom