What's new

Now I have seen everything!!!!

owais.usmani

Reaction score
Hong Kong man screws park bench

Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

When police arrive they found Xian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the penis was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Xian attached, to the hospital.

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Xian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his penis.

Lets just say this is probably one bad date that Xing will never forget.

490e91cffb12dcc46aa3cbfc76e6ab48.jpg

can I say something?

I mean, what in the name of ?!&%##$$@ was that ~*?@##$& thinking!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hong Kong man screws park bench

Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

When police arrive they found Xian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the penis was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Xian attached, to the hospital.

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Xian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his penis.

Lets just say this is probably one bad date that Xing will never forget.

490e91cffb12dcc46aa3cbfc76e6ab48.jpg

I mean, what in the name of ?!&%##$$@ was that ~*?@##$& thinking!![/SIZE]

Maan :blink: Those wholes are waaay too tiny !! How could..... :woot: i couldnt fit my fingers in there :undecided: maybe the poor soul was drunk way over the top

Last edited by a moderator:
A nurse friend once told me two true stories from Kokomo, Indiana, when she worked as an emergency room nurse.:

One, a mother brought her teenage son into the emergency room after he locked himself in his room for 2 days. It turned out he tricked his girlfriend into coming into his bedroom to try to have sex with her. The girlfriend picked up a bicycle lock and put it around his scrotum and then left with the key. Two days later the boy was terribly swollen and finally had to admit to his mother what had happened.

Two, a man came into the emergency room attached to his vacuum cleaner. Similar to the park bench guy above, he thought putting his member into the vacuum cleaner pipe would be fun. The emergency room doctors had to cut it off him.

I'm pretty sure they cut off the vacuum cleaner. But, this did happen in Kokomo, Indiana, so I can't be absolutely sure........

A nurse friend once told me two true stories from Kokomo, Indiana, when she worked as an emergency room nurse.:

One, a mother brought her teenage son into the emergency room after he locked himself in his room for 2 days. It turned out he tricked his girlfriend into coming into his bedroom to try to have sex with her. The girlfriend picked up a bicycle lock and put it around his scrotum and then left with the key. Two days later the boy was terribly swollen and finally had to admit to his mother what had happened.

Without creating a panic i would like to add that i knew a few idiots back in my village who have been doing the same thing (locking up the *** of the groom with a lock ) on the wedding night as a stunt. And that poor chap has to beg the 'friends' to hand over him the keys. i remember a story where they 'friends' actually lost the keys!!!

ahahahaaa this is so funny.:lol: the guy wanted to F**k the bench but instead got F**ked up by the bunch.

am sure will never ever think about sex again!

Without creating a panic i would like to add that i knew a few idiots back in my village who have been doing the same thing (locking up the *** of the groom with a lock ) on the wedding night as a stunt. And that poor chap has to beg the 'friends' to hand over him the keys. i remember a story where they 'friends' actually lost the keys!!!

Whoa! DUDE! where in Pakistan does stuff like that happen? Paleeze tell me Xeric :yahoo:

Plus

locking up the *** of the groom with a lock

Dude! tats........ I mean touching his stuff :sick: thats Gay :lol:

i remember a story where they 'friends' actually lost the keys!!!

Poor Bastard :confused: :lol::lol:

Whoa! DUDE! where in Pakistan does stuff like that happen? Paleeze tell me Xeric :yahoo:

Plus

Dude! tats........ I mean touching his stuff :sick: thats Gay :lol:

Poor Bastard :confused: :lol::lol:

:rofl: Ya strange and sure that is gay!!

i mean they would have been such morons. Such idiots do exist in our country!!

Back
Top Bottom