What's new

Now Germany also wants to be a part of CPEC

Now Germany also wants to be a part of CPEC
Pakistan
by Haider Ali Sindhu | Published on November 12, 2016
1188230-PakAfghantiesPhotoAFPcopy-1474824021.jpg

LAHORE – The multi-billion dollars China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is tempting international investors to divert their funds to Pakistan and it has been revealed that Germany is now eyeing to be part of the project.

German Ambassador Ina Lepel acknowledged that it was difficult to bring German investors to Pakistan but with improved security situations, investors could be lured in.

The ambassador Talking to Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) President, Abdul Rauf Alam claimed that Germany was keen to participate in CPEC through energy related projects./

This is becoming interesting, this might become the "one belt, one road for global peace". Read below:

Top Trump Advisor signals interest in possible cooperation with China's One Belt One Road Global Infrastructure plans

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2016/11/top-trump-advisor-signals-interest-in.html

Volkswagen?

I heard Audi, Renault are already on way to Pakistan. US Ford is next. In addition, it appears even the US wants to join in, I think that's a great thing for the entire globe. German's, Brits are already joining in this project. This is crazy growth.

@HAKIKAT : Turkey is a part of this project right? Read the link above about potential US partnership in this initiative also.

@SinoSoldier @Deino please read the link and I'd look forward to your comments.

The real investment Germany can make in Pakistan is

Audi, Mercedes and BMW manufacturing plants a part from some renewable energy projects of Solar, Wind and Hydro

Nothing much under present circumstances.

Sir, I think even the US is interested in similar stuff that Germany wants to setup in Pakistan. I've known it that the US businesses plan on investing a lot in Pakistan but I also saw a confirmation today. I've posted the link above. This is one hell of a project that it's bringing so many countries together.

Back
Top Bottom