What's new

Now China have new aircraft engine,if use in JF-17 block3,is it suitable?

ZY-CN-CA

Reaction score
Country
China
J10-B in ZHUHAI Show new Vector aircraft engine,
cobra and other action
I like this engine:),what's your feel?want talk about that
IRaz-hnknmqx5083468.jpg
sbCI-hnknmqx5083524.jpg
U3Q4-hnknmqx5230230.jpg
vnir-hnknmqx5230297.jpg
SXQ_-hnknmqx5230466.jpg
AmcR-hnknmqx5230582.jpg

Last edited:
The j10 is MCA category so its engine much note powerful and fuel user jf17 LCA we would have to enlarge the air frame
BTW this has been done before making enlarged version like super hornet out of hornet f18
Mitsubishi f2 40% bigger then f16

The j10 is MCA category so its engine much note powerful and fuel user jf17 LCA we would have to enlarge the air frame
BTW this has been done before making enlarged version like super hornet out of hornet f18
Mitsubishi f2 40% bigger then f16

25%

Hi,

Now time to realize that a 25 % larger JF17 would have been a better choice---.
or a few J10B or C can be used since we need a medium weight fighter until 5th gen comes.
@MastanKhan you were right that J10B is PLAAF's baby so it will definitely nurture it.

i think now that they AVIC or Chengdu aircraft Complex knows how to make Thrust vectoring engines. they can cook up a thrust vectoring engine for JF-17 in near future for later blocks or experimental Version with Canards and or Delta wing configuration. even if Pakistan doesn't choose it . chinese can Experiment and make secondary versions and sell them as completely different Aircraft if pakistan isn't interested but i think pakistan air force will be very interested. even though Dog fight days are over Thrust vectoring Technology in Pakistani aircraft will build pilot skill and may be in future we wil find use for it if not immeditely.

but one thing is for sure J-10B/C is going to me much more attractive as was Sukhoi Su 35.

THAT J Turn and Cobra maneuver is going to give Hell to opposing side. it can turn the tide of battle in seconds. even if enemy has thrust vectoring Flankers.

J10 's turn is sharper , Faster and smaller. RC's half of those flankers. Chinese Air Force is going to be One cocky Air Force in battles :P daring like the Russians are , only Chinese will be better and faster.

Back
Top Bottom