What's new

Now all astrological experts confirming what Zaid hamid sb saying from last

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score
We must acknowledge the vision and analysis of Zaid sb.. 4 experts of astrology and tarot card reader are now saying on the basis of their scientific knowledge of astrology. That is exactly what Zaid Hamid sb saying from last 2 years or so.

InshaAllah great khair is coming...stay focused and blessed

Note: must read this before making any comment....

Beshakk Allah subhan o tala knows the best... the purpose of this video is just to spread hope among my fellows that do not panic and worry. This is not about 3 or 4 astrologers but most of the people who knows little bit about spirituality saying the same (visit this to check that Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah))

When all sahib e ilm, scientific astrologers political analyst everybody saying the same thing, inshaAllah there is great hope and khair coming and we need to keep up our efforts to be the part of this change. Keep praying from Allah subhan o tala and keep doing Astaghfar.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Thanks a lot for the early morning laugh . Make sure you put up something like this every morning .

:lol: Thanks a lot for the early morning laugh . Make sure you put up something like this every morning .

What exactly did they say about India or Indians that this video is making the Indians so disappointed. All she said was that Pakistan is gonna progress? Must be jealousy or hatred!

Hahahahaahahaha
Is this really islamic republic of Pakistan???

We must acknowledge the vision and analysis of Zaid sb.. 4 experts of astrology and tarot card reader are now saying on the basis of their scientific knowledge of astrology. That is exactly what Zaid Hamid sb saying from last 2 years or so.

InshaAllah great khair is coming...stay focused and blessed

Note: must read this before making any comment....

Beshakk Allah subhan o tala knows the best... the purpose of this video is just to spread hope among my fellows that do not panic and worry. This is not about 3 or 4 astrologers but most of the people who knows little bit about spirituality saying the same (visit this to check that Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah))

When all sahib e ilm, scientific astrologers political analyst everybody saying the same thing, inshaAllah there is great hope and khair coming and we need to keep up our efforts to be the part of this change. Keep praying from Allah subhan o tala and keep doing Astaghfar.

i would like to know who is her hair dresser ????

Last edited by a moderator:

If you believe in you Hindus Baba's or Jotishi, Go and ask him what Pakistan future is.

Oh ye stupid people, when did an astrology became a science.Astronomy is a science, astrology IS NOT.
Astrology definition is the behaviour of planets on human beings.
Science is supposed to be same every where, be it mumbai or mumbasa.
2 plus 2 are always four everywhere, no matter where u go.
But here in astrology, western zodiac sign count on twelve planets.
Whereas indian astrolgy only nine
Devide the sphere by 12 and u get 30, well thats the interval between each zodiac western science.
Whereas india is 40 chaliswa as they say why?
Devide the sphere by nine and what yo get? 40...
Then u have chinese astrology....
Duhh
Its far from being a science.
And more, is forbidden under Islam.

Mention of Zaid attracts indian trolls like honey attracts bees...........

Mention of Zaid attracts indian trolls like honey attracts bees...........

Dont compare ZH with honey....rephrase yr proverb:

Just like the **** attracts flees.....and everything else falls into the right place...

What exactly did they say about India or Indians that this video is making the Indians so disappointed. All she said was that Pakistan is gonna progress? Must be jealousy or hatred!

Isn't it funny that to prove Zaid hamid's predictions right , you are using predictions from tarot card readers , fortune tellers predictions. People need to be more practical to improve Pakistan's situation .

If you believe in you Hindus Baba's or Jotishi, Go and ask him what Pakistan future is.

Forget about Pakistan but I will never rely on these people to tell about my or even my country's future. You just can not rely on these people the way the OP seems to do .

Back
Top Bottom