What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

See the face, when the man lifts his head, pause it there. It is Naumaan Akrams face. Looks the same to me. Same beard and face

Please use a bit of brain.
100% of the surrounding population is dressed and appear by facial features as from KPK area, here it implies Mianwali and the lush greenry seconds it...

Last edited by a moderator:
See the face, when the man lifts his head, pause it there. It is Naumaan Akrams face. Looks the same to me. Same beard and face
Seems like the beard is a bit more grown than what we have seen on the deceased wing commander.

[kkkk]. That's the link of that video.
Why do you guys feel the need to post such disturbing images.
For the records, the above video is of S/L Harris Bin Khalid who embarrassed martyrdom along with his trainee pilot when their F-7 crashed early in January.

81702245_1301605590038097_4164653603077750784_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...just letting you guys know that I will most certainly be doing my part on behalf of ALL of us here at PDF by doing a Video Edit dedicated to only Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram (Shaheed).

I will require some time as I do not want to do a sloppy/cheesy type of vid that are coming out (as of late). I intend to give The Departed a dedication worthy of his service to the Pakistan Air Force and the Nation.

It will most certainly be released after the 23rd of March, as I would like to add the Missing Man Formation.

Note: To those who have judged my choice of music in the past can be rest assured. This one is personal. This one is from defence.pk

@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @airomerix @Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131

anxiously waiting, this man deserve honor, any way we can give.

My objective was not to humiliate any body. I thought it was Naumaan Akrams jasdey khaki. Still if he is not him, he's our shaheed and I have all respect for him.

My objective was not to humiliate any body. I thought it was Naumaan Akrams jasdey khaki. Still if he is not him, he's our shaheed and I have all respect for him.

There is another way. Try looking at details of ejection seats. Martin baker 00 and ACES have considerable differences. Most of us have never met these pilots. Instead of trying to look at their faces and posting here, look at other clues. You'll get your answer.

Assesment by a well known analyst.

Possibility: Looks like Compressor stalls soon after the last maneuver. The pilot tried till last moment 2 save the jet bcz there's a chance stalls may break at steady flows, hence he didn't eject His last maneuver before the crash exhibits his excellent competency

ES0fy3vXsAIlifr

ES0f4VgXgAMEN01

Possibility: Looks like Compressor stalls soon after the last maneuver. The pilot tried till last moment 2 save the jet bcz there's a chance stalls may break at steady flows, hence he didn't eject His last maneuver before the crash exhibits his excellent competency

ES0fy3vXsAIlifr

ES0f4VgXgAMEN01
If it was a compressor stall it would've come as a warning in the cockpit, and chances are he would have ejected. Less likely he would be pulling himself all the way to go close to the ground. Accelerated stall is very possible and probably happened near the ground. Still many variables, but compressor stall would've got him an indication.

ES0fy3vXsAIlifr

ES0f4VgXgAMEN01

Stall blow out before the jet hit the ground. During crash landing, tail end hit first that led to sudden explosion Shows WingCommanderNomanAkram was trying till last to recover engine from stall stages.
ES656K1XQAAcugJ

Both of these posts are based on a wild assumption that aircraft did stall.

The possibility is very bleak because F-16 does have anti stall devices such as multi spool compressor & turbines, inlet glide vanes etc.

Furthermore, F-16s FBW also prevents stall by not allowing pilot to lets say 'slow down vis a vis AoA'

In simpler words, the maneuver pictured is far from giving birth to a theory of possible engine stall.

Stall blow out before the jet hit the ground. During crash landing, tail end hit first that led to sudden explosion Shows WingCommanderNomanAkram was trying till last to recover engine from stall stages.
ES656K1XQAAcugJ
i have been screaming that since yesterday morning and so did @StormBreaker , but Compressor stall is an Immediate cause factor not underlying factor or root cause.
this is like saying that the person died of cardiac arrest which is fine to know, but what led to the cardiac arrest, what other factors contributed to the incident need to be determined. Based on findings, SOP will be amended so the other person does not develop conditions thats can cause Cardiac arrest.

below are few incident investigation techniques that are very common in every industry. there are few more that are complex systems are deployed as required .....Bow Tie, Root Cause Analysis, SCAT, HAZOP etc
images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom