What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Al' Mighty Allah give strength to his family.

-----------------------------------------------------

It appears that his Ejection Seat Shoot seems to be deployed, however, he may have Ejected a bit too late. The angle of the Jet may have resulted in his (unfortunate) death.

An Accident Report will most certainly be kept confidential - however, I think its time that the PAF reevaluate their SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) in regard to 'Ejecting' at a certain altitude if the Equipment is unrecoverable and/or there is no imminent danger to lives on ground.

Its just sad...he seemed so young.

May Al' Mighty Allah give strength to his family.

-----------------------------------------------------

It appears that his Ejection Seat Shoot seems to be deployed, however, he may have Ejected a bit too late. The angle of the Jet may have resulted in his (unfortunate) death.

An Accident Report will most certainly be kept confidential - however, I think its time that the PAF reevaluate their SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) in regard to 'Ejecting' at a certain altitude if the Equipment is unrecoverable and/or there is no imminent danger to lives on ground.

Its just sad...he seemed so young.

Hi,

It would be the same old story---. Trying to save the aircraft---but died in vain----.

RIP .... very tragic new ..
machines can be replaced by human cannot be ...

It would be the same old story---. Trying to save the aircraft---but died in vain----.
I know. Its just that...
I work in a commercial airline and realize that the one advantage Fighter Jets have over Commercial Airliners is that they have an Ejection Seat.

Sadly, if a Airliner goes down - its pretty much lights out for everyone. I don't want to put out stats of survival. Not every incident is the Miracle over Hudson.

But if a Jet can't recover at say...400 feet or even 300, than there is just no point sticking around. I know patriotism and the word 'Shaheed' is embedded in these guys from day one, but, the PAF needs to consider that its not just the Aircraft at loss.

Just for the sake of discussion - and not taking anything away from the brave lad who gave his life for a freaking F7, but, PAF should possibly think harder on not just the loss of precious life.

The time and money spent on each GDP is nuts. He could have gone on another equipment (even Transport), but only if he had survived.

Earlier, I saw a pic on one of the other threads of his body. You know what's really sad is that he didn't just perish with the plane. Clearly he ejected, however, stumbled on life threatening injuries that eventually took his life.

He EJECTED !!!

I feel bad for him. He was a kid.
I feel bad for his family. They lost a son/brother.

I love the PAF, but I don't feel bad for them.

I know. Its just that...
I work in a commercial airline and realize that the one advantage Fighter Jets have over Commercial Airliners is that they have an Ejection Seat.

Sadly, if a Airliner goes down - its pretty much lights out for everyone. I don't want to put out stats of survival. Not every incident is the Miracle over Hudson.

But if a Jet can't recover at say...400 feet or even 300, than there is just no point sticking around. I know patriotism and the word 'Shaheed' is embedded in these guys from day one, but, the PAF needs to consider that its not just the Aircraft at loss.

Just for the sake of discussion - and not taking anything away from the brave lad who gave his life for a freaking F7, but, PAF should possibly think harder on not just the loss of precious life.

The time and money spent on each GDP is nuts. He could have gone on another equipment (even Transport), but only if he had survived.

Earlier, I saw a pic on one of the other threads of his body. You know what's really sad is that he didn't just perish with the plane. Clearly he ejected, however, stumbled on life threatening injuries that eventually took his life.

He EJECTED !!!

I feel bad for him. He was a kid.
I feel bad for his family. They lost a son/brother.

I love the PAF, but I don't feel bad for them.
ejected too late..i see alot of pilots eject too late in PAF

Back
Top Bottom