What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

PAF should try to discuss with BAF of a possible acquisition of F-7PGs in their Air Force, as they aren't buying JF-17 so selling them F-7PGs would be a good deal for PAF to gain some extra cash. Moreover, this same offer can be made for A-5Cs to Burma & BAF, or any other operator!

PAF should try to discuss with BAF of a possible acquisition of F-7PGs in their Air Force, as they aren't buying JF-17 so selling them F-7PGs would be a good deal for PAF to gain some extra cash. Moreover, this same offer can be made for A-5Cs to Burma & BAF, or any other operator!
We have this discussion everytime a plane crashes. The PGs have life left in them. The Ps are going as fast as we can replace them and will go when we ramp up block 3 production. We still have 150 planes to replace and the cash outlay for this is huge. So whether we like it or not it will not happen in the next 2-5 years. If things improve we can induct another platform to make life easier but PGs and M3/5 Roses Will remain till we extract the last ounce of juice out of them. We have 20-30 yrs of experience on them and can use them to their maximum capacity. Yes I agree their time is past but our coffers are not allowing us to replace them fast enough.
A

Hi ,

I hate to say this but stop judging the pilot and the aircraft. Most of the time training aircrafts fly at lower height while practicing ground attack, air manuver or training. They only climb altitude to cruise not train. Now having said that at speeds of more than 700km p h which is normal you don't really get lots of time. It's barely 3-5 seconds when you have to make sure
1) plane is not airworthy (they try to save it)
2) no population is below
3) pilot are on right altitude to eject
4) maintain balance to eject the seat

And they succeed and not succeed at times. It should not be judged rather investigated and made sure that rest of aircrafts are safer from these learnings.
Don't judge me by my flag, it's how it we should think.

Hi ,

I hate to say this but stop judging the pilot and the aircraft. Most of the time training aircrafts fly at lower height while practicing ground attack, air manuver or training. They only climb altitude to cruise not train. Now having said that at speeds of more than 700km p h which is normal you don't really get lots of time. It's barely 3-5 seconds when you have to make sure
1) plane is not airworthy (they try to save it)
2) no population is below
3) pilot are on right altitude to eject
4) maintain balance to eject the seat

And they succeed and not succeed at times. It should not be judged rather investigated and made sure that rest of aircrafts are safer from these learnings.
Don't judge me by my flag, it's how it we should think.
you are right but older air crafts with poor maintenance do have impact on the crash rate of air crafts. both the indian and pakistani air forces have this issue. most o the variants of mig 21/ f-7 and mirage 3/5 are the air crafts of museums but we are flying them because of corrupt politicians dont spare much for the defense forces or for national development. this is also a bitter reality.

Please take the discussion to appropriate thread. This manhoos thread is to duscuss PAF crashes only and nobody wants to see it updated every time we refresh the page.

Thanks

Pakistan Army Mushshak crash landed today near Gujranwala. Both pilots are okay.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1511748/p...y-trainer-aircraft-crash-lands-near-wazirabad

A Mushshak trainer aircraft belonging to the Army Aviation crash-landed in a paddy field near Wazirabad in Punjab's Gujranwala district on Saturday, security and rescue sources said.

Both the pilots remained safe in the incident.

According to sources, the two-seater aircraft had taken off from Rahwali Cantt for a training mission, with Capt Ahmad and an instructor on board.

The plane developed a technical fault while flying over Dilawar Cheema near river Chenab, forcing the pilots to make a crash-landing in a paddy field.

Security officials and Rescue 1122 personnel reached the site soon after the incident.

The Mushshak basic trainer is a light-weight, single-engine aircraft. It can operate from any short unprepared strip and is ideal for basic flight training, instrument flying, aerobatics, stalls and deliberate spins, night flying, navigation flying and formation flying.

The aircraft, which has a structure life of 9,500 hours, was developed keeping flexibility in mind ─ it covers both army cooperation and primary flying training.

Thankfully both pilots survived any serious injury.

pakarmypti-859_6.jpg

bruh, when ever this thread pops up in my alert tab I get a mini heart attack

you are right but older air crafts with poor maintenance do have impact on the crash rate of air crafts. both the indian and pakistani air forces have this issue. most o the variants of mig 21/ f-7 and mirage 3/5 are the air crafts of museums but we are flying them because of corrupt politicians dont spare much for the defense forces or for national development. this is also a bitter reality.
Sir despite being old Mirage 5 so far has fine safety record may be we need to invest more in new ejection/safety measures in case of old Mirrages/F7s. Can any one compare the ejection/safety measures in case of Mirrages/F7s with latest jets it shall be valuable addition as we cannot retire them in near future.

Sir despite being old Mirage 5 so far has fine safety record may be we need to invest more in new ejection/safety measures in case of old Mirrages/F7s. Can any one compare the ejection/safety measures in case of Mirrages/F7s with latest jets it shall be valuable addition as we cannot retire them in near future.
All the investments have been made in the ROSE program and purchasing old mirages from other airforces to ensure supply of engines and spares. The remaining mirages will eventually be replaced by the JF17 program.

Unconfirmed news :
FT-7 crashed in Mianwali.Both pilots embraced martyrdom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom