What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Yes, you are right he did 2 rolls to be exact. Please watch the F-16 performance of 2018 Parade and compare it with the crash video.

Watch from 24:20 onwards

Interesting! I thought they'd been some modification to the maneuver but what WC Yasir Shaifique is doing is almost the same as what WC Nuaman was doing. The chain of events and the eventual mishap, after seeing this, has to be even before the actual split S because Shafique after doing rolls keeps gaining altitude for considerably longer duration before getting into the split S and also notice that he gains altitude and then inverts into the split s while Nauman got into the maneuver too soon and is gaining altitude inverted. Strange. Possibly it was the altimeter setting because Islamabad is at a higher sea level then Sargodha. Don't know the complete technicality of it is but it appears that he saw an in correct altitude and got into the maneuver too soon.

Anyway, I actually hope they don't make this inquiry public. Its pointless. Learn internally and move on.

Pilots who are fighter pilots first should not be doing these kind of shows. There should be dedicated ones to do it but of course that isn't a luxury Pakistan has. I've seen a Thunderbird and a Blue Angel crash doing this split s and they do this stuff all year long.

This is informative.
So many things that can go wrong that are just not of a visual nature

Last edited:
Wing commander Nauman crash , processed video.
Many freeze frames to highlight various moments.
When he starts coming out of the dive he seems to be facing towards the population , or the side where the guy recording the video is standing. Houses or buildings can be seen in freeze Frame.
The levels the plane about 3 seconds before impact and at altitude , which is enough time to eject. But as soon as he is levelled, he starts banking left or away from population.
The last 3 most crucial seconds are spent on trying to steer the plane towards the narrow belt of trees ,to avoid crashing on population.
The high voltage line was hit, as evident by freeze frame of pylon .
Also in the CCTV vide there are two very bright flashes at the beginning. These were caused by breaking power lines.

Yes, there might have been some issue with the altimeter or he might have black out during rolls as you can see in the video the Aircraft was inverted for a bit longer than usual. Maybe it was too late when regained consciousness.
Secondly I guess during parade days they fly from PAF Base Nur Khan Rawalpindi as flying on daily basis from Sargodha is not very feasible.
Interesting! I thought they'd been some modification to the maneuver but what WC Yasir Shaifique is doing is almost the same as what WC Nuaman was doing. The chain of events and the eventual mishap, after seeing this, has to be even before the actual split S because Shafique after doing rolls keeps gaining altitude for considerably longer duration before getting into the split S and also notice that he gains altitude and then inverts into the split s while Nauman got into the maneuver too soon and is gaining altitude inverted. Strange. Possibly it was the altimeter setting because Islamabad is at a higher sea level then Sargodha. Don't know the complete technicality of it is but it appears that he saw an in correct altitude and got into the maneuver too soon.

Anyway, I actually hope they don't make this inquiry public. Its pointless. Learn internally and move on.

Pilots who are fighter pilots first should not be doing these kind of shows. There should be dedicated ones to do it but of course that isn't a luxury Pakistan has. I've seen a Thunderbird and a Blue Angel crash doing this split s and they do this stuff all year long.

This is informative.
So many things that can go wrong that are just not of a visual nature

He needed 500 feet to have barely survived this one. The nose is pitched up but the downward momentum was too great.
Yes exactly....He tried to do the loop at a bit lower altitude...

Also I did not see his afterburner on while pulling up ...

Power lines were hit at the last moment. Does that electrocute the pilot?
Actual picture from crash site.
ES0qyUZUcAYglqL.jpeg

اناللہ وانا الیہ راجعون
Pak Army Mushak trainer Jet crashes near Gujrat as per news both Pilots martyrdom.
؛
IMG_20200413_102757.jpg

Back
Top Bottom