What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I agree on the regrettable losses, but the solution you propose is sadly time consuming and very restrictive.. yet it is the only one.

agreed that night time combate training is going for good but at the cost of plane and pilots it dont bring much of a prize.
i agree that the crash rate may not be as high as some other planes but still we can not neglect the fact that we are now so often hearing such sad news! i guess it is some fourth ime in past two mosnts with a trainer, a F16, a mirage and now a F7 going down!! with the pilots suffering in almost all the accidents.nw this is not doing us much good.
i hope you understand my point and are of the same view!

regards!

There is nothing wrong with the fighter 99% it is the pilot who makes a blunder. They have been taught since PFT about DS and Instrument flying but sometimes they forget which leads to their death and a loss of a fighter.

Pilot dies as Russia jets collide

Two Russian fighter jets have collided while training for an air show near Moscow, killing one pilot and injuring at least five people on the ground.
Two pilots from the elite Russian Knights aerobatic team parachuted to safety, but a third, the group's commander, did not survive.
One woman suffered burns and at least four other people were injured as one jet struck houses near the airfield.
Initial reports say that pilot error caused the crash of the two Su-27 jets.
Air force spokesman Lt Col Vladimir Drik said the fighters collided near Zhukhovsky airfield, east of Moscow, where they were preparing for the Maks 2009 aerospace exhibition, due to start on Tuesday.
The dead pilot was named as Russian Knights' commander Igor Tkachenko, 45, a decorated air force colonel.
Russia's entire fleet of Su-27 jets was grounded earlier this year after two crashes in three days, the Associated Press news agency reported.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Pilot dies as Russia jets collide

originally posted by Mr. PakShaeen!
i guess this is thr right place to report it,
GUJRANWALA: Pakistan Army aircraft on training flight crashed in Solki Chattha area near Gujranwala.

According to reports, a pilot was pulled out from the plane in a critical condition succumbed to injuries later.

It was an Army Aviation aircraft Mashak, which was destroyed during training flight.

Relief and rescue teams reached at the site of the crash after the incident.

Army aircraft crashes near Gujranwala

Do PA uses Mushaks or it is again out media messing up defense affairs??

kindly dont take it as offensive, just a friendly advice and request to put the right things in right place!!

regards!

PAKISTAN ARMY AVIATION has a big fleet and yes there bases at Rawali and Pindi has Mushshaks.

Jet crash kills Israel hero's son

An Israeli F-16 fighter jet has crashed in the West Bank, killing the pilot.

The pilot, Assaf Ramon, was the son of Israel's only astronaut, Ilan Ramon, who died in the explosion of the space shuttle Columbia in 2003.

Sunday's crash took place in a hilly area south of the city of Hebron, military officials said.

The jet was on a routine training flight, they added. There is no word on why it went down. Search and rescue crews are at the scene.

Ilan Ramon - who was a former fighter pilot himself - is regarded as a national hero in Israel, and media broke into their normal broadcasts to report his son's death.

An unidentified Palestinian told Israeli TV that the plane had flown low over the southern West Bank before crashing.

"There was a huge fire," the eyewitness said.

Assaf Ramon graduated from the Israeli air force pilot's course earlier this year.

The military statement said he had excelled in his training course, and had been given his wings by President Shimon Peres.

The Columbia disaster occurred on 1 February 2003.

The space shuttle disintegrated during re-entry over the US state of Texas, killing all seven astronauts on board.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Jet crash kills Israel hero's son

Dear Forum Members,
A few extra details on the last two losses entries that I hope are of interest

Saturday 12th September 2009
Pakistan Army
Mashak
8?-??95
crashed on training flight in Solki Chattha area near Gujranwala in east Pakistan
Capt. Kamran Ikram
reported that survived the initial crash, but died later of his injuries in hospital
----------------

Sunday 13th September 2009
IDF/AF
F-16A
On a routine training flight. Crashed south of Hebron
Lt. Assaf Ramon
killed

Lt. Assaf Ramon's father, Ilan Ramon, died in the Columbia Shuttle crash on 1 February 2003. Ilan had ejected from an F-16A on 20th January 1982

With respect
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Dear Forum Members,
A few extra details on the last two losses entries that I hope are of interest

Saturday 12th September 2009
Pakistan Army
Mashak
8?-??95
crashed on training flight in Solki Chattha area near Gujranwala in east Pakistan
Capt. Kamran Ikram
reported that survived the initial crash, but died later of his injuries in hospital
----------------

Sunday 13th September 2009
IDF/AF
F-16A
On a routine training flight. Crashed south of Hebron
Lt. Assaf Ramon
killed

Lt. Assaf Ramon's father, Ilan Ramon, died in the Columbia Shuttle crash on 1 February 2003. Ilan had ejected from an F-16A on 20th January 1982

With respect
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Hi,

Now what a price the mother of the son has paid---first the husband---now the son----.

regardless of country it's sad when such mishaps occur

well not the case with me,
i do not feel the person who was killing thousands of innocent people, it is not that i hate him because they kill Muslims, i mean tgis is not the only reason.instead what is equally important is they killed innocents,,, i am glad to hear that news,
this may sound in human but this is what they deserve as a reply, it is something like tit for tat!!
so for me it was a nice news,,

regards!

Not to insult or disrespect, but i think we shouldn't mourn the loss of an Israeli soldier at least, becoz they all are involved in the inhuman killing of innocent human beings which include children of few weeks old even.

You see the pics of these dead babies & children it will make you cry but these inhuman israeli soldiers have no remorse nor guilt.

Not to insult or disrespect, but i think we shouldn't mourn the loss of an Israeli soldier at least, becoz they all are involved in the inhuman killing of innocent human beings which include children of few weeks old even.

You see the pics of these dead babies & children it will make you cry but these inhuman israeli soldiers have no remorse nor guilt.

exactly that is waht i was trying to make you people realize in my post..
this may sound a bit in human but for be it is the reward for there own in human acts,,
anyhow let us stay focused on the thread's topic,,

regards!

for me the news goes like this:
a israeli F16 went down killing the pilot who was a sort of celebrity in the country,, :victory:
:cheers:

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom