What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Hi,

Just looking at the picture of the girl---she seems to be in the 140 lbs weight range---.

Supposedly---if she was below the weight range---then it is a HOMICIDE---. Someone needs to be charged with negligence---even though I don't think weight was an issue.

As for the deaths in crashes---one too many senior pilots are dying.

The picture of the current crash shows empty fields far out---.

So---at this stage---excuses are not good enough---there has to be technical reasons for that.

Hi,

The picture of the crash shows open fields far out---!
Agreed but do consider the speed of travel as well. Many a hundred miles per hour you could be 10 to 15 miles down the line in a couple of seconds.
A

Hi,

This flyer was a Wing Commander---you can replace 10 aircraft and still cannot compensate for the loss of a single wing commander ranked officer---.

If it has to do with needless bravado---then there is a problem with the upper management enforcing its orders---and the pilots following the directive.

Which would also mean---that there is a serious problem of discipline amongst the fighter pilots.

A change of game plan is needed---a death in this manner would be designated as " suicide thru aircraft " and not designated as a " Martyr ".

You people will be surprised at the survival rate of the operators.

One too many higher ranking officers are dying in these crashes.

ryt but my point was that i am use to hearng that pak airforce has excelent maintainance and keeping srandards and their aircrafts dun crash like they have been crashing specially in last quater and now again, may be paf is straining them too much recently

The maintanence is excellent in comparison to India, that's what people mean when they say the Air Force has good maintanence.

The maintanence is excellent in comparison to India, that's what people mean when they say the Air Force has good maintanence.

from where india came into picture hahaha just because an indian tried to praise paf ? I was talking in general terms
or is it so that you just compair just to india and in compairision to rest of world its very poor :big_boss:
don't quote me into useless comments

from where india came into picture hahaha just because an indian tried to praise paf ? I was talking in general terms
or is it so that you just compair just to india and in compairision to rest of world its very poor :big_boss:

I'm saying that when people say great, they mean in comparison to India and other 3rd world countries with the same problems. Compared to Western nations, I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet we aren't as good.

Last 2012.... The National Report.
ISLAMABAD - Fourteen aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) have been destroyed or damaged in thirteen cases of aircraft crashes, fire eruption or emergency landings in over a year but the inquiry report of none of these incidents has come to light till date.According to the data available, more than 10 PAF officers including an air commodore, six squadron leaders, and two flight lieutenants have been killed in the aircraft crashes since October last year.The destroyed or damaged aircraft included Mushak, Mirage, F-7, F-7 PG, JF-17 Thunder and an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Falco-I Selex, the PAF surveillance drone that had crashed near Mianwali in May this year. The GS Falco-I Selex is the only type of surveillance drone the PAF present has. After every aircraft crash, the PAF would issue a one-liner, “A board of inquiry has been ordered to determine the cause of accident.” However, the details of these inquiries are neither shared publicly nor any relevant details are made available to media.PAF sources say, the results of these kind of probes are never made public or shared with media. “These are internal probes of highly sensitive nature. Only the PAF top brass remains privy to relevant details,” this correspondent was told.PAF Spokesman Group Captain Tariq Mehmood was called at his official and personal cell and official landline numbers to acquire the armed force’s version on the subject but he did not respond. A message was also dropped with the spokesman’s personal assistant Muhammad Akram but the PAF’s version was not received till the filing of this report. The details of the incidents involving PAF aircraft are as under:Last week (November 22), a PAF aircraft, reportedly a Mushak, crashed near Jhang. A squadron leader was killed. On August 15, 2012, a Mirage aircraft crashed near Thal, the pilot remained safe.On August 6, a PAF aircraft, once again a Mirage, crashed near Charsadda, two pilots had remained safe. June 12, another Mirage crashed near Thal. The pilot was safe.May 29, a PAF F-7 aircraft caught fire during repair at Samungli, Quetta. The aircraft was largely damaged. No loss of life was reported.This year’s May 17 proved to be deadliest day for the PAF in recent times. Two of its Mushak aircraft collided mid-air near Risalpur Academy killing four PAF officers, three squadron leaders and a flight lieutenant.February 8, F-7 PG aircraft crashed in Pisin, Balochistan, a flight lieutenant was killed. January 25, a PAF aircraft, reportedly, a Mushak, crashed near Mianwali. The two pilots were safe. January 17, an aircraft of PAF (type not known) crashed in Turkey near Azmeer base. One squadron leader was killed while unspecified number of trainees had gone missing. They were also reportedly dead.November 14 (last year), a JF-17 Thunder crashed in Attock. A squadron leader lost his life.October 19, 2011, a PAF Mirage crashed near Lasbela, Balochistan. An air commodore was killed. Talking to TheNation, Air Commodore (r) Ali Raza, said that the main cause of the PAF aircraft crashes were technical lapses. “I think the repeated aircraft crash incidents are a result of the poor technical and engineering oversight. It’s the job of engineering branch to ensure that aircraft is well maintained and fully fit for flying operations. The pre-flight and post-flight inspections are carried out to examine if all the parts of an aircraft are functioning properly,” he said.The reason for the technical lapses, the retired air commodore believed, could be extensive occupation at the Western border causing excessive training exercises. “The PAF is extensively engaged in the war on terror on the Western border. This kind of operational engagement requires hectic operational preparedness that involves excessive professional training and other standby arrangements. This could be a constraint for effective aircraft maintenance and repair,” he said. Regarding results of the probes launched into PAF aircraft incidents, Air Commodore (r) Ali Raza said that the probes’ findings are generally shared with the top officials at engineering, operations and administration branches of PAF whereas “these details always remain a mystery for everyone else.”

Published in The Nation newspaper on 01-Dec-2012

• 27 September - A Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Block 2 on a routine flight from Masroor Airbase, crashed into Arabian Sea.[256] The pilot managed to eject before the aircraft crashed into water.
  • 18 October - A Pakistan Air Force Mirage 3 no. 921 of 22 Squadron crashed near Karachi's Musharraf Colony area killing Wing Commander Fayyaz.[
  • A Pakistan Air Force MFI-17 Mushshak 96-5383 training aircraft crashed in the Gujrat district of Punjab, two killed.[234]
  • A Pakistan Air Force trainer Chengdu J-7 crashed due to technical failures over Mianwali District in Punjab Province.[230] The crew ejected after navigating the jet beyond civilian settlements before crashing. In the aftermath, Squadron Leader Saqib Abbasi suffered only minor injuries while Co-Pilot Flying Officer Marium Iftikhar did not survive her injuries, becoming the first Pakistani female fighter pilot to be killed in an operation.
  • Its worry

according to indian border to pakistan only 250 Km from karachi .Sir creek....Pak Navy Antiquate Shot Down By Indian Migs 21. ..very unclear border .I have seen on map ..very difficult to drawn on papers. who were mistake Pak Navy or Indians? on 1999 shot down ? No one can ans that .wreckage of air craft where were found ,,,,no one can ans ..everything is allowed in war.

Reports are coming in for Crash of PAF UAV/UCAV not mentioned crashed near Sargodha today

Very interesting comments ,

You seem quite certain MAy i ask following

Are Falco facing some problems ?
Are they stationed there ?
they are flying coffin of PAF
due to western technology
falco are use to help the f-16s

Back
Top Bottom