What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Nothing in the news, nothing on dawn, tribune or ary, sounds fake.

They're probably testing it to its limits. I haven't heard of any jf-17 crashes before these.

Seen many sorties in evening. 1st crash was more of crew error and bird was pushed beyond limits that even some analysis the same deliberate. No such news for the 2nd crash. Hope for the best and safety of Pilot as machine can be replaced. Furthermore, every bird has a crash record and the most feared F-16 has much of crash numbers in starting years.

Let the Truth come out there will be report of any kind of error as well. No worries, pray for pilot.

Honestly speaking it is pretty pathetic by PAF. 2 crashes in 1 week. In fact 3 if we add that drone crash too.

I am disappointed with this performance of PAF.

F-7s are ancient so one can understand...

Let's hope the news isn't true..

ummm actually it is flying...also i believe this thread is more important to Pakistani's than Indian...so why thrown flame baits?? shouldn't you be more worried about the safety of your pilot?
you should ask this question from your country fellow. and yes i am very much worried :)

They're probably testing it to its limits. I haven't heard of any jf-17 crashes before these.

10 years back .. The fault was due to the some turd in chengdu and PAC who didn't assemble the jet properly .. Some losed screws were held responsible for the crash..

Honestly speaking it is pretty pathetic by PAF. 2 crashes in 1 week. In fact 3 if we add that drone crash too.

I am disappointed with this performance of PAF.
look in the overall context and not in weeks/months....these are machines and they do fail...so are men...

you should ask this question from your country fellow. and yes i am very much worried :)
what should i ask?? anyways that's why i said this thread is about your pilot safety(news is not even confirmed though)..so keeping trolls off this thread should be more important to you...no?

Back
Top Bottom