What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

MIG 21 and its variants are quite difficult fighter to fly specially for newly trained pilots or with technical problems, we need to retire all these 2nd Gen jets ASAP and should replace them with at least JF-17 and F-16s.

Guys do consider how many hundreds of extra sorties are currently taking place . Some technical snag is bound to hit somewhere.

View attachment 337467
I think its first air crash this year, past year there was one crash too.
Both were F7PG.
One crash per year is definitely not bad record ............
Compared to our neighbor who lost 2 aircrafts in a month and one barely survived few days ago :D

MIG 21 and its variants are quite difficult fighter to fly specially for newly trained pilots or with technical problems, we need to retire all these 2nd Gen jets ASAP and should replace them with at least JF-17 and F-16s.
The F-7PG in fact is a potent aircraft, during DACT, it proved a worthy opponent against the F-16s, it was due to it's good capabilities that it was fielded to exercise with the F-22.

PAFF-7PGwithUSF-22Raptor1.jpg

F-7PG is a very reliable aircraft made for CAPs...The best thing is that the Pilots are safe...The rest doesn't matter...My father had an ejection in the 1970s...

Pilot is safe by the grace of ALLAH.

PGs are being pushed beyond limits being an old platform but still capable enough for dedicated rule though technical glitches cannot be ruled out. Safe flying guys.

Both were F7PG.
Compared to our neighbor who lost 2 aircrafts in a month and one barely survived few days ago :D
You know i just checked the records and you are damn spot on.
we have had a few army aviation accidents but first air force incident this year......not bad at all considering all of our jets are single engine....unlike across the border.

Both were F7PG.
There were three PAF Jet crashes last year(2 Mirages & 1 F-7) and not one

Since you dragged India into this thread, as per data from 'aviation-safety net' & 'ejection co uk' since January 2012 onwards and till date(today) there have 25 crashes of IAF jets compared to 18 crashes of PAF jets; i.e. a ratio of 1.39:1 now taking into consideration that IAF is at least 1.8x to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAF's crash rate is worse than IAF

Thanks Allah Almighty that pilots is safe, we need to change 2nd Gen single engine fighter jets urgently.

Since you dragged India into this thread, as per data from 'aviation-safety net' & 'ejection co uk' since January 2012 onwards and till date(today) there have 25 crashes of IAF jets compared to 18 crashes of PAF jets; i.e. a ratio of 1.39:1 now taking into consideration that IAF is at least 1.8x to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAF's crash rate is worse than IAF

Why we always compare ratio. You can't expect to loose half aircraft. Losses do happen its a risky business be it technical fault or human error its been the issue since the begining of flight we have to live with it.

Why we always compare ratio. You can't expect to loose half aircraft. Losses do happen its a risky business be it technical fault or human error its been the issue since the begining of flight we have to live with it.
Agreed that looses do happen.
Anyways the only reason I mentioned the ratio is because Tipu7 & Windjammer dragged in India into this thread without any reason.

There's no comparison whatsoever, you guys don't even have the confidence to fly any single engine over your parade venue and those that participate just make a single straight fly past, on the contrary, we push our jets to their limits right over the heart of our capital.

There's no comparison whatsoever, you guys don't even have the confidence to fly any single engine over your parade venue and those that participate just make a single straight fly past, on the contrary, we push our jets to their limits right over the heart of our capital.
It is a common practice to ban single engine aircraft from venue.Italy, South Korea have placed ban on single engine jets at parades.
Also our aircraft perform several manuevers like vertical charlie at republic day and immelmann & split s at AF day.

It is a common practice to ban single engine aircraft from venue.Italy, South Korea have placed ban on single engine jets at parades.
Also our aircraft perform several manuevers like vertical charlie at republic day and immelmann & split s at AF day.
Pal, U forget the Mirage 2000 has taken part in very republic day parade

Back
Top Bottom