What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

A PAF T-37 jet crashed in Shahmansoor, District Swabi, Kyber Pukhtunkhwa province ...Both pilots survived ...however one of them got his leg broken ...As I am writing this....A PAF Alouette Chopper is hovering above the crash site ...Both pilots were evacuated earlier ! I will upload the video later ...
1.JPG
2.JPG

Hi
Pakistan presently has the means and resources both to replace these tweets. Why not increase the production rate of K8 karakorams.
And God willing both of them will be flying soon.
Cheers
Thanks

Today a PAF fighter or trainer aircraft has crashed. The pilot has survived but injured. Pilot's name is ghous who is a IP. Any further news?

Pakistan Air Force pilots survive fatal crash

National
PESHAWAR:

Two pilots on a twin-seater training fighter jet survived a deadly crash in the northwest of Pakistan on Monday morning (today), according to officials.

“Pakistan Air Force reports that a PAF aircraft, while on a routine operational training mission, crashed in Shah Mansoor town near Swabi. Fortunately, the pilot and co-pilot were not hurt in the aeronautical mishap” sources told a private media outlet.

Rescue teams have shifted the injured to Bacha Khan Medical Complex, Swabi, according to authorities.

Pakistan Today

Crash site

Attachments

• 1432537832306.jpg
    1432537832306.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 84
@Oscar Are you gonna lock this one up as well :azn: ?

I see your butthurt because he locked the thread due to the fact that the video you posted there had 2 different videos squeezed into one.

You need to be more smarter to understand how the videos and propaganda works....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom