What's new

Notification of likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be Webby can change the heart symbol to sword instead :lol:

Yup- that will be much better- i feel shy looking at those hearts given to me by other male members :D-

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

btw where is the like button i cannot see it?-

btw where is the like button i cannot see it?-
Meray Bhai, I think you are searching for the Heart symbol to click, its actually "Like" word written on the right lower corner of the post. ;) Though I like the notion of the swords symbol!

Meray Bhai, I think you are searching for the Heart symbol to click, its actually "Like" word written on the right lower corner of the post. ;) Though I like the notion of the swords symbol!

Thanks- i found the like and unlike button-

Will change stuff later, abhi roza lag rahA hai. Tata. :wave:

Jab kaam nahi kar saktay to roza kion rakhtay hoooooooooooooooo.....

'Bol' by SMR.

Webby ji... We have the option to 'unlike' the liked post, and i hope it will be removed soon.... As i have seen some post that previously you removed the 'remove thanks' option.

this is good, at least the overall idea is great. i have been always supporting the option that all posts that are thanked/liked by other members can be viewed via some option. this is a good self evaluation toll and one get to learn what others thnk about his/her information.

thanks to webby for the restoration of this option.
nothing is perfect, there is always room for improvement and i hope webby will be onto it soon!

regards!

Man, this new like thing is retarded. I mean why did you have to put a heart there? It's not love?

Just put it back to thanks thing......

Thanks is back now in recent updates ! ;)

If not working, clear cookies, caches, etc.

this is good, at least the overall idea is great. i have been always supporting the option that all posts that are thanked/liked by other members can be viewed via some option. this is a good self evaluation toll and one get to learn what others thnk about his/her information.

thanks to webby for the restoration of this option.
nothing is perfect, there is always room for improvement and i hope webby will be onto it soon!

regards!

Well, improvements and developments should be ran constantly but in my view theme should not violated of whole setup. I noticed that WAB defense site started too heart option but it seems like a dating or casual meeting place but not a serious defense conversation forum site so defence.pk should maintain its uniqueness over its rugged & serious look.

Likes ka system Hazrat Webmaster (razi allah tala anha) ne introduce kerwaya hai is ki bura na kaho!!! :D

Next time be careful about what are you writing , just for the sake of having fun don't act like fool. No offense but its a brotherly suggestion

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Will change stuff later, abhi roza lag rahA hai. Tata. :wave:

Webby please bring back the old system of thanks , rest is fine , don't change anything else but plz bring back the thanks system it was super cool but this one is ugly

^^ what does 'Razi allah tala anha' mean?

inna nika jeya "Thank" ?

Is there a way we can get notifications for replies?

^^ what does 'Razi allah tala anha' mean?

its literal meaning is "ALLAH unse razi ho"
Certain "Kalimaat" are just specified for certain people like (S.A.W.W) is only for Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) while (A.S) is for other messengers of ALLAH like Hazrat ADAM (A.S), Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) while R.A.T.A or in short R.A is only specified for the members of Aihl-e-Bait and for Sahaba Karaam (companions of Holy Prophet (PBUH) ) like Hazrat Ali (R.A) so using these "Kalimaat" and that too for the sake of fun is stupidity at its best .

I wonder when people will start taking these things really seriously , we are already deviated people

I also do not like this format. I like the older version. Should Admin revised and reinstate would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom