What's new

‘Nothing is beyond our reach’: Evil octopus strangling the world becomes latest US intelligence seal

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
‘Nothing is beyond our reach’: Evil octopus strangling the world becomes latest US intelligence seal — RT USA

Evil JEW USA

Strange how nothing is beyond their reach, except the fact that they don't know that the democrats in Syria are Al Qaeda beheaders

untitled-1.si.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

US will be down like devil pharaoh in Egypt.It will no longer support it`s illegitimate child Israhell in Middle East.

So when is ur Evil Ayatollah gonna fall???/ I'm expecting

‘Nothing is beyond our reach’: Evil octopus strangling the world becomes latest US intelligence seal — RT USA

Evil JEW USA

Strange how nothing is beyond their reach, except the fact that they don't know that the democrats in Syria are Al Qaeda beheaders

untitled-1.si.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

What are you???? An Muslim Who's *** is been kicked by Jews.... In evry post of yours no matter if the post about Pak-India or China or about Japan or US.... You are always there no mock the jews>>> why ????

What are you???? An Muslim Who's *** is been kicked by Jews.... In evry post of yours no matter if the post about Pak-India or China or about Japan or US.... You are always there no mock the jews>>> why ????

Are you a MoD here? Do you have any ocular proof of Elis being muslim?

Are you a MoD here? Do you have any ocular proof of Elis being muslim?

Trust me other than Muslim!!! no other religion guys would do as he does.. Even the known Muslim guys are not paranoid as Elis

Trust me other than Muslim!!! no other religion guys would do as he does.. Even the known Muslim guys are not paranoid as Elis

My friend, Elis obviously has some serious 'issues'. A friendly suggestion, don't take him seriously.

lol...let's put hello kitty patch on one of these then.

Well then keep your negative posts to yourself if you are not sure about someone.

Ya I'm not sure about his religion but i'm so sure he's utterly a paranoid and a racist guy.
When a guy talks negatively the only reply he deserves is a negative post!!!! no matter if he's Muslim/Hindu/Christian/JEW so on

When Iran make satanist architectural plans like USA in Washington?
tripletau.gif

Because them crooks

Ya I'm not sure about his religion but i'm so sure he's utterly a paranoid and a racist guy.
When a guy talks negatively the only reply he deserves is a negative post!!!! no matter if he's Muslim/Hindu/Christian/JEW so on
Keep trying hard. You can't deny the reality

Back
Top Bottom