What's new

NOTAMS/NAVAREA IX Navigation Warnings for Exercises/Missile Tests

Some missile that will tell India that yes we can sink you aircraft carrier.

But what I really want is, Pakistan should test ICBM to convey a msg to USA that if USA tried to cross the line, we will cross it within no time.
And bring lot of hard sanctions like Iran/North Korea have @fitpOsitive :disagree::angel:

But what I really want is, Pakistan should test ICBM to convey a msg to USA that if USA tried to cross the line, we will cross it within no time.
received_375075069980566.gif

Qaim Ali Shah

oh seems like a ballistic missile then.

In the current scenario there could be too possibilities, long range ballistic missile or long range air to sea or air to land missile.
Long range to deter Israel, France etc. and some Indian specific deterrence.

Some missile that will tell India that yes we can sink you aircraft carrier.

Atleast Ababeel with extended range upto 3000 km.

In the current scenario there could be too possibilities, long range ballistic missile or long range air to sea or air to land missile.
Long range to deter Israel, France etc. and some Indian specific deterrence.
Yeh France kahan se aagya kahani mien?

My cousins have guns but they don't go around issuing threats to the dpo that these are for you :hitwall:
When Benazir died, Jeyalas of PPP were burning everything pertaining to non Sindhis in Sindh.
They burned office of my Uncle.
Then they were comming towards our houses.
Then I pulled out smg of my father, a type 56, a gun given by govt to my father, and fired few rounds in front of mob (I had full intention to shoot every one of them, had they crossed line). They stopped there, and never came towards houses(my whole family cursed me for doing that BTW, but for me, a dead mob was better than my burned home).
So, in this situation, i think firing is necessary to tell USA, that you are done, if you or any of your chamcha crossed line.

Back
Top Bottom