What's new

Not Shinkansen ? India plans high-speed rail project with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid for anyone to help Indians' infra structure development. Their rails were built by the British, more or less remaining the same till Today.

I am with u.
Its much better to invest in pakistan,bangladesh,nepal and africa which have a much better and modern infrastructure not to mention the stability and size of their economy.

This chinese company has committed a blunder.

Sardar Pak economy is $290 billion and on track to be over $1 trillion by 2024. China is investing $46 billion till 2020 in which they will get return of between 17-27%.

We are 2 trillion and on track to be 10 trillion by 2035:coffee:

Well i like to ignore hater hindus like you. Your hindu dream of Pakistan becoming part of India will remain wet dream at best.

@Horus take care of this hindutva. And Pak economy is indeed $290 bn this FY.
Multiple id user troll Shan is reporting my posts,what PDF has came to,lmao.

Multiple id user troll Shan is reporting my posts,what PDF has came to,lmao.

He is using all sorts of derogatory words but still not banned,certainly looks like a brother of razpak:angry:

Sardar Pak economy is $290 billion and on track to be over $1 trillion by 2024. China is investing $46 billion till 2020 in which they will get return of between 17-27%.

Genius, the CAGR you are talking about is in excess of 13%? Thats more than twice your current growth. And thats more than twice the speed with which China grew (which was approximately 164% from 2003 to 2014.) How are you planning on achieving this miracle? With a miracle baldness hair cure formula?

Did u ask usa before objecting:angel:

Why will i? im just a common civilian like u and have no real inluence over even my government, much less the U.S.:D I was just being sarcastic, since my Indian friends here always bring security reasons for any investment from abroad(though investment is always a win win).:cheesy:

I am with u.
Its much better to invest in pakistan,bangladesh,nepal and africa which have a much better and modern infrastructure not to mention the stability and size of their economy.

This chinese company has committed a blunder.

ahahhhahahaha..........good reply my friend.:lol:

Why will i? im just a common civilian like u and have no real inluence over even my government, much less the U.S.:D I was just being sarcastic, since my Indian friends here always bring security reasons for any investment from abroad(though investment is always a win win).:cheesy:

Now u haven't seen my sarcasm yet:devil:
The 22 negatives should point out my qualities quite clearly:lol:

Now u haven't seen my sarcasm yet:devil:
The 22 negatives should point out my qualities quite clearly:lol:

lool well seems we do have quite alot in common then, but we use opposite methods, since i haven't got a negative rating on here(Yet) despite my straight talk(and i you of all people should know how truth hurts bro.:D).lol

lool well seems we do have quite alot in common then, but we use opposite methods, since i haven't got a negative rating on here(Yet) despite my straight talk(and i you of all people should know how truth hurts bro.:D).lol

Well my flags do the trick in pdf:angel:

Genius, the CAGR you are talking about is in excess of 13%? Thats more than twice your current growth. And thats more than twice the speed with which China grew (which was approximately 164% from 2003 to 2014.) How are you planning on achieving this miracle? With a miracle baldness hair cure formula?

Stop using hindu logic for once. Pak gdp will cross $1 trillion in 2023, extra year in worst case scenario.

It's stupid for anyone to help Indians' infra structure development. Their rails were built by the British, more or less remaining the same till Today.

Not really, 40% of tracks of IR pre 1947 were in Pakistan. 55k kms were in India. That is today poised at 115k laid track. If you do not know facts, better to keep shut instead of opening your mouth and letting out the stupidity of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom