What's new

Not Shinkansen ? India plans high-speed rail project with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinese and indian members can hardly be friends here. do you know why?

Well i have some reasons like the patronizing tone of almost every Chinese here towards Indians here but please do tell me your reasons

Well i have some reasons like the patronizing tone of almost every Chinese here towards Indians here but please do tell me your reasons
for me , i don't hate india or indians before .in fact our education or media does not put india as our enemy .
till i came to this forum ,i find all you guys take us as the imaginary enemy..........lol

for me , i don't hate india or indians before .in fact our education or media does not put india as our enemy .
till i came to this forum ,i find all you guys take us as the imaginary enemy..........lol

Same here don't hate Chinese or China but those Chinese members who unnecessarily bash my country & while our media is a little aggressive I have always admired & loved China

There will be no China HSR running in India, it is going to Japanese, be rest assured.

one stone 2 birds - India will begin into serial huge deficits as long as the construction of HSR, super-duper computer, flying to the sun ...etc last and Japan, even wih out blessing, will be eating Indian spices instead of sushi for the decades after their HSR line completes

Time to celebrate for China - getting rid of the Indian nuisance without wasting any paper work. :victory1:

81 Modi can handle 11 Xinping Very well, don't worry about it. "Intellectual giants"!! :lol:

Moody cannot even handle his own private affairs :cheesy:

Last edited:
one stone 2 birds - India will begin into serial huge deficits as long as the construction of HSR, super-duper computer, flying to the sun ...etc lasts and Japan, good luck will be eating spices instead of sushi for the decadeafter their HSR line completes

Time to celebrate for China - getting rid of the Indian nuisance without wasting any paper works. :victory1:

Moody cannot even handle his own private affairs :cheesy:

you sure you are not on drugs

This is priceless for any bidders (not China :wave::dance3:)

" India's new railway minister, Sadananda Gowda, has proposed allowing foreign investment to modernise the cash-strapped state railway, which transports 23 million passengers a day. Plans to raise fares have sparked protests across the country "

India's railway network in crisis – in pictures | World news | The Guardian

This article also:

Railway Budget - A Lost Cause

The following is an important site which reflects how ill the Indian Railway system is + the latest news on India's railway system: :tup:

The large number of "senior citizens" in Railway Inda:
The Curious Case of the Crumbling Coaches | 24 Coaches

and the reasons for the corroding India railway tracks:

Loo Stink: Will railways manage to install discharge free toilets? - The Economic Times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom