What's new

NOT NEWS BASED - Small thought on China's history, Confucianism and Treason

I'm just going to say this: I want the CPC to remain as the sole party in power, but it will not. That doesn't mean it won't remain a party in power. Even with free elections the CPC will likely win in a landslide especially if the opposition is KMT. That can only happen if the CPC democratizes slowly, gradually, and continues removing radicals like Liu and Ai. If democracy is forced on the CPC like it was forced on South Korea and the Soviet Union, the end result may very well be the rise of radical activists or Neo Nazis.
Good point on the flag of the Singapore People's Action Party. It really is fascist!

homebanner1.jpg

It would be interesting to bring back KMT from Taiwan as a loyal opposition that cannot beat the CCP in a party election.

In any case, a Chinese democracy would not be like a western democracy. It would probably be more like Singapore. Democracy + Fascism + Confucian paternalism.

China does not need tolerance, forgiveness, or sympathy. We need skinheads. The day China has skinheads that stab and rob foreigners with police collusion, is the day I'd be happy to call myself Chinese.

Seems a bit too extreme. These skinheads are a shame of the Westerners (or anywhere else, I saw a TV programme on Mogolian skinheads who were pretty anti Chinese). They have never achieved or managed anything substantial.

And inevitably such criminals turn on the natives, not just foreigners.

But I think I can see at least part of what you are saying. The pacifist, apathetic culture also set in India for long, especially with Buddhism and could not resist the invaders when they came inevitably.

I think we are past the days now when 5-6 tumans of uncivilized fil.thy mutton smelling nomads can come and conquer great countries.

Gentlemen, Puh—lease! Traitors etc. are nonsense. If there is a white there will be a black. Good men and bad men are natural products of the nature and one can’t prevent them emerging, but only can “balance” them via man-made systems.

The real reason why China has become weak in my view has always been:

Single Powerful Central Govt with Single Ideology/Philosophy

Under which, when the head was smart, the country prospered and when the head was dumb/corrupted, the country became weak and peasants revolutions followed, until the nest cycle when the head of peasants such as Mao became the head of state.

As a plus, this system has held China together as a whole being the longest continuous civilisation on Earth.

Yet as an undesirable by-product, this single system/mindset eliminates much needed second opinions/counter force/or sort of “peer review” -- which often came from high IQer geniuses -- this has caused most of the mayhems in China’s history. E.g. smart people with different views (not only political) got culled, their booked burned, their clan beheaded, whereas the stupid and the corrupted yes-men who played safe got promoted --- also a key reason why China couldn’t invent after 1200A.D. ( on the contrary, Europeans advanced precisely due to the fact that they have had a system of guaranteeing “freedom of speech” [nothing to do with democracy here] – the second or third opinion as to speak no matter right or wrong – this provides balance and check environment where geniuses thrived with their inventions).

How to solve this problem then?

I thought about it:

China should bring back an Emperor for a while.

This is the key.

A Ming Emperor bloodline acting with slightly more role than the British Queen , for example, could bring much needed balance to China’s judiciary system:

1. CPC will not give power without an emperor. They are safe FOREVER, as long as every CPC high official is corrupted, e.g. Jiang ze ming and Hu are both corrupted.

2. with an emperor ( who shall be given a handsome annual salary – still 0.00001% of what corrupted officials get) however, he shall be the morale symbol and most importantly he nominally shall be entitled to ALL of China’s wealth but can not take it physically– the gist of the whole idea. Therefore, any corrupted CPC official could be caught, and executed preferably, by the emperor-led strucuture and further corruptions could be effectively countered – just like the old time, who dares to steal emperor’s wealth?? :P

3. in a nuance, this Emperor system could serve as a temporal “Natural” judiciary system that China needs badly until a truly fair and balanced legal system is established. Then the Emperor could step back to the similar role of that of the British Queen.

Yet how the heck one can bring back this brilliant balance-and-check system under the nose of be-all-end-all CPC is the puzzle...

Nevertheless whenever this process is completed, gentlemen, I believe one- party or several - party system shall make no real difference anymore (e.g. China could still be 1-party led by renewed CPC – under the sheer force of the emperor), because China would prosper regardless .

In The Act of War, this is called 借屍還魂/借尸还魂!

What's wrong with the current system?

The CCP has a nine-member politburo. The CCP's form of governance is by consensus/committee.

Also, there is a rotating presidency and premiership among the Beijing and Shanghai factions every 10 years.

The current CCP system looks stable to me. The presidency and premiership is rejuvenated with fresh youthful vigor every 10 years. The Shanghai faction favors the metropolises and large corporations. The Beijing faction tends to favor the majority rural population of farmers and peasants.

China has reached dizzying technological, economic, and military heights with the CCP. Why would anyone want to bring back the antiquated and historical fossil of an emperor system?

In an interview, a foreigner asked a CCP official about the secret of China's miraculous transformation. The CCP official replied: same sky, same earth, same people, but different system (e.g. under CCP leadership).

C'mon, Martian...

--- so corrupted beyond redeem that could bring down 10 superpowers alltogether.

C'mon, Martian...

--- so corrupted beyond redeem that could bring down 10 superpowers alltogether.

Chinese are human beings too. Corruption exists in all countries. Chinese corruption is minor compared to some countries, such as Putin's Russia. Have you seen the pictures of Putin's billion-dollar home?

For a developing nation, China is remarkably not corrupt.

According to the 2010 corruption index from Transparency International, China has the same corruption level as Greece at #78. By the way, Russia is ranked at an abysmal #154.

Reference link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/oct/26/corruption-index-2010-transparency-international

Get an emperor back? Is there any other idea as dumb as this?

Gentlemen, Puh—lease! Traitors etc. are nonsense. If there is a white there will be a black. Good men and bad men are natural products of the nature and one can’t prevent them emerging, but only can “balance” them via man-made systems.

The real reason why China has become weak in my view has always been:

Single Powerful Central Govt with Single Ideology/Philosophy

Under which, when the head was smart, the country prospered and when the head was dumb/corrupted, the country became weak and peasants revolutions followed, until the nest cycle when the head of peasants such as Mao became the head of state.

As a plus, this system has held China together as a whole being the longest continuous civilisation on Earth.

Yet as an undesirable by-product, this single system/mindset eliminates much needed second opinions/counter force/or sort of “peer review” -- which often came from high IQer geniuses -- this has caused most of the mayhems in China’s history. E.g. smart people with different views (not only political) got culled, their booked burned, their clan beheaded, whereas the stupid and the corrupted yes-men who played safe got promoted --- also a key reason why China couldn’t invent after 1200A.D. ( on the contrary, Europeans advanced precisely due to the fact that they have had a system of guaranteeing “freedom of speech” [nothing to do with democracy here] – the second or third opinion as to speak no matter right or wrong – this provides balance and check environment where geniuses thrived with their inventions).

How to solve this problem then?

I thought about it:

China should bring back an Emperor for a while.

This is the key.

A Ming Emperor bloodline acting with slightly more role than the British Queen , for example, could bring much needed balance to China’s judiciary system:

1. CPC will not give power without an emperor. They are safe FOREVER, as long as every CPC high official is corrupted, e.g. Jiang ze ming and Hu are both corrupted.

2. with an emperor ( who shall be given a handsome annual salary – still 0.00001% of what corrupted officials get) however, he shall be the morale symbol and most importantly he nominally shall be entitled to ALL of China’s wealth but can not take it physically– the gist of the whole idea. Therefore, any corrupted CPC official could be caught, and executed preferably, by the emperor-led strucuture and further corruptions could be effectively countered – just like the old time, who dares to steal emperor’s wealth?? :P

3. in a nuance, this Emperor system could serve as a temporal “Natural” judiciary system that China needs badly until a truly fair and balanced legal system is established. Then the Emperor could step back to the similar role of that of the British Queen.

Yet how the heck one can bring back this brilliant balance-and-check system under the nose of be-all-end-all CPC is the puzzle...

Nevertheless whenever this process is completed, gentlemen, I believe one- party or several - party system shall make no real difference anymore (e.g. China could still be 1-party led by renewed CPC – under the sheer force of the emperor), because China would prosper regardless .

In The Act of War, this is called 借屍還魂/借尸还魂!

Nope, getting an emperor back takes the prize for the most stupidity ever. Why not bring back torture and eunuchs too. Sh!t Britain should bring back hanged and quartered, Russia bring back the Czar, etc. We can all be feudal monarchies like Saudi Arabia!

Can anyone refute my point about South Korea? South Korea and China share remarkably similar development patterns except South Korea is more extreme. Far more repressive military dictatorship but now, far too crazy "democracy" (under US management of course)

I'm not fine with China being equal to greece. Why can't we look up to Scandinavia?

Has anyone thought about it? If China is to establish a democratic system, how to avoid the same situation and Taiwan? I do not think China can afford the cost of Taiwan's democracy. Taiwan's democratic bring political parties compete, but it definitely is a kind of vicious competition, Taiwan's major interests have been damaged.

Nope, getting an emperor back takes the prize for the most stupidity ever. Why not bring back torture and eunuchs too. Sh!t Britain should bring back hanged and quartered, Russia bring back the Czar, etc. We can all be feudal monarchies like Saudi Arabia!

Can anyone refute my point about South Korea? South Korea and China share remarkably similar development patterns except South Korea is more extreme. Far more repressive military dictatorship but now, far too crazy "democracy" (under US management of course)

I'm not fine with China being equal to greece. Why can't we look up to Scandinavia?

Empire is definitely a fantastic.

In fact, I used to have a good impression of democracy, but to learn more about Taiwan's democracy, I have become skeptical of democracy. And there are many kinds of democracy, which is suitable for China? However, the primary service system of Taiwan and Japan, I very respected.

Chinese are human beings too. Corruption exists in all countries. Chinese corruption is minor compared to some countries, such as Putin's Russia. Have you seen the pictures of Putin's billion-dollar home?

For a developing nation, China is remarkably not corrupt.

According to the 2010 corruption index from Transparency International, China has the same corruption level as Greece at #78. By the way, Russia is ranked at an abysmal #154.

Reference link: Corruption index 2010 from Transparency International: find out how each country compares | News | guardian.co.uk

russia? I thought China wants to be the best?

Nope, getting an emperor back takes the prize for the most stupidity ever. Why not bring back torture and eunuchs too. Sh!t

eunuchs ?

err...I must admit that I am way too smart :hitwall:

... cuz I thought about those, too!

-- I am sure outsourcing giant India could cash in here...:P

Why can't we look up to Scandinavia?

of course you can, until China has incentives strong enough to denounce some of the most corrupted ones, who usually involve the love ones... :azn:

Speeder 2,呵呵,我的意思是帝国只是一个幻想,不现实,没人会接受.

我的意思 is fantastic!

幻想 is the mother of 现实 - ask your Indian friends. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom