What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

I think non vegetarians should fight back, at their personal level.
I already converted a gujju kid when I gave him chicken nugget when he was under 1 yr old.. his mom noticed and threw it aways, but damage was done (some bits did end up inside... :) ) .. buhahahaha :devil:

you evil evil boy !!! :lol:

his mother is now scarred for life. :D

how does she receive you now??

Now I am persuading his dad to give him boiled egg and chicken.. milk is so monotonous and boring.

boiled egg is tasty with just a sprinkling of pepper and salt... nutrition in a small packet.

if made into egg pakoda, taste doubles.

you evil evil boy !!! :lol:

his mother is now scarred for life. :D

how does she receive you now??

boiled egg is tasty with just a sprinkling of pepper and salt... nutrition in a small packet.

if made into egg pakoda, taste doubles.
I genuinely forgot they are vegetarian.. am not that evil

@levina . I doubt a tiny jain minority drive the agenda, its upper caste hindus who do, the CM himself is a veggie.
BTW he is not the only weirdo, the telengana CM wants to modify all existing dams as per vastu science(?).
but then I got low expectation from a telugu @wolfschanzze :p:
Its not dams you idiot, its the State Assembly he wants to modify as per Vastu science.where is the problem or conflict with Vastu Science? Every house/Apartments/shops Real Estate in AP and Dakshin Bharat is built as per Vastu Siddhanta nowadays, people wont even buy property if its not Vastu compliant.
He got the state after fighting for 10 years.

@mooppan.

Now that is totally diluted.
We have some friends in our college one has blue eyes other has green eyes.

We know such features are rare in our land.
yes,Its rare among us South Malayalis,but can't say about Northerners..
There are many blue/grey eyes in Kannur area,among Hindu Thiyya caste groups..There was a Malayalam actress named 'Chanchal' and had blue eyes..

Oh!!!
I know shayamaPrasad, but I didn't know his dad was a politician.
I do know that Shashi Tharoor had a tough competitor in TVM, but again I didn't know it was this man.

I'll make sure that I make a thread on Haryana when the state makes it to headlines again and I am gonna troll like hell. Lolzz

@Jaat Rock dont know if you realised, these guys are back. (@halupridol @Rain Man @jaatram)
If you guys are wondering why I've tagged you guys here then let me tell you that on our FB group we had a discussion on Indian members who were under ban. @SarthakGanguly is still under ban. :(

Harayana thread launching soon. :lol:

Why don't you accept that you're jealous of us mallus???
Come with something better next time.
No I am not under any ban.... :what: Not much time...

Eggs are known to have high protein-levels that are easily digestible by severely and acutely malnourished children.
This is a big lie. The reality is just the opposite.
Also, most kids don't like to eat boiled eggs - because they taste uninteresting. Also MP has not banned eggs, this depends on the individual schools/districts etc. If someone has a problem, they should take to force feeding the kids with eggs and what not.

Any dumbf*ck administrator enforcing his BS views on malnourished children like this needs to be removed from their position and stripped of of any form of political affiliation. India is a free country, allow the people to choose how they live their lives.

These morons will be the reason Modi is unable to implement his grand economic/development vision for India and he better wake up and start addressing this soon otherwise he will be in a whole world of pain in the long term.

No I am not under any ban.... :what: Not much time...

This is a big lie. The reality is just the opposite.
Also, most kids don't like to eat boiled eggs - because they taste uninteresting. Also MP has not banned eggs, this depends on the individual schools/districts etc. If someone has a problem, they should take to force feeding the kids with eggs and what not.
Whoa!
I saw you in pink few days back.

yes,Its rare among us South Malayalis,but can't say about Northerners..
There are many blue/grey eyes in Kannur area,among Hindu Thiyya caste groups..There was a Malayalam actress named 'Chanchal' and had blue eyes..

Oh funny .
Where did they got that features ?
@mooppan

they were total neutral during Mappila riot.

Any dumbf*ck administrator enforcing his BS views on malnourished children like this needs to be removed from their position and stripped of of any form of political affiliation. India is a free country, allow the people to choose how they live their lives.

These morons will be the reason Modi is unable to implement his grand economic/development vision for India and he better wake up and start addressing this soon otherwise he will be in a whole world of pain in the long term.

I agree with you

Back
Top Bottom