What's new

Not arrested in India: saysLeT bomb expert Abdul KarimTunda

Here in TN, if the police wants to encounter some one, i wont get surprised even if they encountered a man who is walking with his stick support... If there is public anger in TN against a criminal, most probably they will be executed in encounter..

Tamil Nadu cops kill five robbers in controversial 'encounter' | Mail Online

That's good . Amma should become home minister of India after 2014 polls.

its not the problem just hang the dog and finish

:lol: As if we cared about Pakistan before hanging Kasab or that Kashmiri.

Last edited:
Indian media should avoid to publish such news because of national interest.

Every one knows that this bastard caught in Nepal by RAW.

to kya ?????? should i post my ID card ? which i already posted
Arre nahi nahi....... Its just that even Indians are not talking about hanging him and you are.....

But I appreciate your view.

First prove in the court of law that he is a terrorist and its police duty to prove that he is terrorist not otherway around.
Thousand of innocent muslim are in jail on false charges suffering for no reason just some dama$$ got a dream that they are involved in anti state thingy:hitwall:

First prove in the court of law that he is a terrorist and its police duty to prove that he is terrorist not otherway around.
Thousand of innocent muslim are in jail on false charges suffering for no reason just some dama$$ got a dream that they are involved in anti state thingy:hitwall:

There you go, he's confessed to the cops....now cry me a river.

After Tunda’s confession, security forces at India-Nepal border vigilant | News18

Abdul Kareem Tunda’s confession statement recorded | Siasat

What difference does it make? He isn't going to be sent back to the place of his arrest anytime soon, regardless! Enjoy the hospitality you have where you are!
Delhi Police is full of Haryanvis ... and if you need an example how they treat anti nationals .. just watch their treatment of unionist back in '05

Delhi Police is full of Haryanvis ... and if you need an example how they treat anti nationals .. just watch their treatment of unionist back in '05

Ah.. don't talk about Haryanvi cops my friend. I had a memorable encounter with those guys which i'll never forget! Back in the days one drunken crazy night ride from Delhi to Badarpur border wine shop... won't say anything after that! :lol:

Last edited:
Police ke dande ke samne even elephent will se he is mouse :o:

Let court decide if he is terrorist or innocent ,
Now police have to come up with evidence and produce in the court or they will ask for some more time and delay the proceding.
Phir tarik pe tarik aur tonda ka kaam hogaya.

Tunda :chilli: Bomb expert giving more information good india.:hitwall:

can we launch this tunda guy as a payload in our next gslv test???

Back
Top Bottom