What's new

Not an inch of land to be conceded to India: Major General Rafiqul Islam

well first of all there is no issue b/w india and BD and
secondly please use your own country flag not BD ..
india and BD is very good friend ..... we help BD for their freedom and from that day both country have tight friendship and also save millions of BD people from pak army (they kill mill of BD people before 71)

ur hated post (past threads also) show that from where u come from

and government of BD also very close to indian Gov

Then why as soon as the news posted indians jumped all over this thread?????

India is very good enemy proven over last 40 years.

Thats why Bangladehi young generation sees Hasina as a hindu goddess, thats why Delhi is so paniced and forced facebook to be banned in Bangladesh.

Sure awami regime is freiend of india because they are indian stooge. This regime has very little connection with even its own party people who are net sufferer of indian agression.

Speaking the truth and presenting the facts from newspaper are not hate. But thats how indians deploy their tricks by labeling truth about india as hate.

Thats why Bangladehi young generation sees Hasina as a hindu goddess, thats why Delhi is so paniced and forced facebook to be banned in Bangladesh.

Speaking the truth and presenting the facts from news are not hate. But thats how indians deploy their tricks by labeling truth about indian as hate.

so why ur ( sorry not urs BD) young generation choose hasina`s government......................... because they believe her ... why 2/3 majority choose her ???
and that what u post comes from blogs not from news

Put a title replacing India with any other country and you will see members from that country jumping on that thread. Its called basic human nature.

Your views are well acknowledged and the intentions were concluded long time back before this thread.
That means convincing you otherwise is a waste of time.

Well I expected something of a more lower level.. You disappointed me here.

Speaking the truth and presenting the facts from news are not hate. But thats how indians deploy their tricks by labeling truth about indian as hate.

Just start loving people and start talking sensibly... its a wonderful feeling.

Thank You.

so why ur ( sorry not urs BD) young generation choose hasina`s government......................... because they believe her ... why 2/3 majority choose her ???
and that what u post comes from blogs not from news

IF Hasina is elected by 2/3 majority why Hasina is not submitting the agreements she reached with india in Bangladesh parliament??? That is the law in Bangladesh.

Where is your 2/3 majority of indian gimmick now??? If she really won 2/3 majority vote there should not be any fear to pass these through Bangladesh parliament.

IF Hasina is elected by 2/3 majority why Hasina is not submitting the agreements she reached with india in Bangladesh parliament??? That is the law in Bangladesh.

Where is your 2/3 majority of indian gimmick now??? If she really won 2/3 majority vote there should not be any fear.

if she making that much problem (only according to you)
why she elected ???

if she making that much problem (only according to you)
why she elected ???

eleceted or selected? Answer is in the question I have asked and you failed miserably to answer.

2/3 majority gimmick described in another thread in this forrum. go read and learn before come back with indian bs.

eleceted or selected? Answer is in the question I have asked and you failed miserably to answer.

2/3 majority gimmick described in another thread in this forrum. go read and learn before come back with indian bs.

well if 230/300 seats are less so m sorry

but i forgot that wht u want to say those people who elect\select her party in election ??????

Humm. Why is that sir? Would you please elaborate.

:)

There are some senior army officers in the payroll of India and to establish their credentials they are presenting themselves as anti-Indian. In the end they will stand by India and the AL.

indian failed to grasp... I meant his dedication toward his country smart guy. I'm just curious, are you pretending to be a dumbass or you're just born in this way!!

yep...i may be born that way...but not definitely with a dearth of self-confidence,Belief in urself,total insecurity vis-a-vis India ,a total lack of decency and a naked victim mentality that u show so much over here.:lol:

i think "Bangladesh Nationalist Party" rule in BD since 2001 to 2008

Even if one accept Awami regime ruling the country with 2/3 majority, where is indian answer to this:

Where is your 2/3 majority of indian gimmick now??? If she really won 2/3 majority vote there should not be any fear.

Back
Top Bottom