What's new

Not all Indians are rapists just like not all Pakistanis are terrorists

I have learned very good idiom In my matric Urdu for Indians "baghal main churri moun main Ram ram" .
Maybe Miss Hina forgot that at the same time when she was enjoying her vacations in London. Indian Army violated the LOC cease fire agreement and fired directly on bus full of innocent school girls resulting in death of 9 girls. My answer to this article to hell with friendship and peace with such damn nation that don't even respect simple rules of engagement of not targeting civilians.
We don't need your armature articles to convince us otherwise what morals does Indians posses. Keep your opinion to yourself Mrs. Hina

Stupid article. Disagree with it.
There are more differences than similarities between Pakistan and India.
I don't understand why liberals in Pakistan are so treacherous to our country and why they always try to prove over and over again that we are like Indians. When in reality we are completely different. Maybe we should provide the copy of two nations theory to these liberals to open their close mind.

I don't understand why liberals in Pakistan are so treacherous to our country and why they always try to prove over and over again that we are like Indians. When in reality we are completely different. Maybe we should provide the copy of two nations theory to these liberals to open their close mind.
Because all humans are equal and same when it comes to humanitarian basis. Plus, neighbouring countries share borders, culture, language and history together for a large part. I don't understand why non-liberal Pakistanis aren't willing to accept this simple fact?

Because all humans are equal and same when it comes to humanitarian basis. Plus, neighbouring countries share borders, culture, language and history together for a large part. I don't understand why non-liberal Pakistanis aren't willing to accept this simple fact?
Back in 1947 over million people were killed,largest migration took place in human history, huge amounts of sacrifices and division of India was made because we are not same. If we were same then all those above suffering by our ancestors would not have taken place. And in our 70 years as country time has proven again and again by India that we are not the same. There is not even a single moment in 70 years of our country's history where India did not tried to destabilize Pakistan. So now whenever any Tom dick or Harry on RAW Pay scale will rise and starts to yell that we are same then we would simply show them the front door.

Back in 1947 over million people were killed,largest migration took place in human history, huge amounts of sacrifices and division of India was made because we are not same. If we were same then all those above suffering by our ancestors would not have taken place. And in our 70 years as country time has proven again and again by India that we are not the same. There is not even a single moment in 70 years of our country's history where India did not tried to destabilize Pakistan. So now whenever any Tom dick or Harry on RAW Pay scale will rise and starts to yell that we are same then we would simply show them the front door.
So you're telling me Pakistan doesn't share language, culture, history, religion, traditions, etc etc with India whatsoever? Yes or no.

So you're telling me Pakistan doesn't share language, culture, history, religion, traditions, etc etc with India whatsoever? Yes or no.
Absolutely we got separated because nothing is common between us and them. And that was the basis of two nations theory. Our national language is Urdu while there's is Hindi both are completely different to read and write, our culture, history and religion is based on Islamic values and principles and there are based on Hinduism. Heck even they praise the cow as their mother and we eat and sacrifice them. So how come we are same?

Absolutely we got separated because nothing is common between us and them. And that was the basis of two nations theory. Our national language is Urdu while there's is Hindi both are completely different to read and write, our culture, history and religion is based on Islamic values and principles and there are based on Hinduism. Heck even they praise the cow as their mother and we eat and sacrifice them. So how come we are same?
1- Partition happened to unite former British Indian Muslims so Muslims can have their own government working for Muslim interest
2- India has got more Muslims than Pakistan, who also speak Urdu. And only Hindi and Urdu alphabet is completely different, other than that it's so similar that both sides understand each other fine
3- A lot of Pakistani Hindus left for India, and a lot of current Pakistanis are Muslims migrating from current day India
4- We share plenty of ethnic lines with India, and similar culture and food on our borders

5- India is a democracy, Pakistan has moved in direction of democracy too
6- Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan find cows sacred too, so they aren't Pakistanis then?

Last edited:
India and pak resemble two quarreling brother who in order to harm each other will take the help of entire world , they just cant stand each other out of sheer zealousness .the entire world is taking benefit of it and in order to seek leverage with one they have to simply spit venom against other and they will get whatever they want from these two regressive nation

but no matter what everything has a life span so does the enemity between the two,
what will happen to all those leeches who keep sucking the blood of these two and yet pretending to be the friend
they are doomed sooner or later

My post was deleted.

I said this article is amateurish not worth the statistical analysis nor qualitative.

Self victimising and does not reflect the argument provided.

We have so much in common that people will not be able to tell who is Pakistani and who is Indian.
If you wanna see difference then that is all you will ever see.

Nothing good comes out of hating.

:tup:

This has to be the most amateurish written article I have ever come across.

Sad its written by a Pakistani.

My apologies to the international users here.

The article seems not a "professional" but a personal, first-person account.

I agree with the writer. We need more 'Aman ki asha' exchanges.

And it was a bit tragic that South Asians needed to go to Britain to find sameness amongst themselves.

:tup:

The article seems not a "professional" but a personal, first-person account.

I agree with the writer. We need more 'Aman ki asha' exchanges.

And it was a bit tragic that South Asians needed to go to Britain to find sameness amongst themselves.

Everyone wants to live in peace.

The peaceful existence is possible without the pluralist approach to the problem.

Terrorism is not a Pakistani monopoly like this amateur writer most probably know.

An article dated 2014 is hardly any worth discussing specially when our analyst keep shouting success.

A malicious simplicity

You are so wrong, more than the looks, which are also very different, its the mindset, and there is a huge difference there. YOu people are still living in 5000 year old vedas times and think and behave like pre-historic uncouth barbaric cave dwellers.

We have so much in common that people will not be able to tell who is Pakistani and who is Indian.
If you wanna see difference then that is all you will ever see.

Nothing good comes out of hating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom