What's new

‘Not a single Hindu woman come outside homes wearing religious symbols’: Islamists in Bangladesh issue threats while protesting ‘hijab ban’ in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Islamists are just making a show of it. No Hindu would possibly be harmed. The govt. will ensure the safety of all oppressed minorities as we have seen. Otherwise they have the global community to answer to - unlike Modi.

It is a sad day when you realize that the second biggest nation on the planet (India) is ruled by a fascist entity and is close to 'failed state' status compared to a new country next to it a seventh of India's size, which exceeded India economically.
Yep, I think Bangladesh does fairly better than other South Asian countries in respect to their minorities and equality.

The worst thing about India's situation, is that they choose not to recognise what's going on. There's always denial and an illogical excuse that comes along with it.

They are Muslims not Islamists

I don't mention the word Islamist in a negative sense like in the rest of the Western world media. But you're probably right, better not to use that word.

In my book, an Islamist is a true Muslim. Following the precepts and principles of Rasulullah and Allah faithfully.

I also want to mention that Life for minorities (especially Hindu folks) in Bangladesh is far better than that of India.

Religious minorities in Bangladesh are assured definite quotas in education and in jobs and possess higher echelon respectable positions in govt. administration and academia, as befits their level of talent. Which is the opposite of what actually happens nowadays in India.

A Bangladeshi educated Muslim person would become a pariah of society if they verbally mistreated a fellow Hindu, Christian or Buddhist person, much less raise their hands on them.

Such unbecoming behavior is socially inexcusable.

Bold part - Ami tomake bhalobasi / আমি তোমাকে ভালবাসি, is correct. But thanks for your effort .

Now for the rest , it's not the solution. If really they said it ( as the Indian news source claim ) it's not a good practice.

No innocent will be punished.

If India's hindutva retards abuse their own Muslim people,that's not the fault of Hindu people in Bangladesh.

Remember the speech of final hajj .

"FATHER won't be punished for the crime of son, neither SON will be punished for the crime of father" !

Let alone punishment for others.

How can communism be a better system? I would follow Nordic social welfare system rather than Soviet style communism!

@jamahir
You are right.

I don't mention the word Islamist in a negative sense like in the rest of the Western world media. But you're probably right, better not to use that word.

In my book, an Islamist is a true Muslim. Following the precepts and principles of Rasulullah and Allah faithfully.

I also want to mention that Life for minorities (especially Hindu folks) in Bangladesh is far better than that of India.

Religious minorities in Bangladesh are assured definite quotas in education and in jobs and possess higher echelon respectable positions in govt. administration and academia, as befits their level of talent. Which is the opposite of what actually happens nowadays in India.

A Bangladeshi educated Muslim person would become a pariah of society if they verbally mistreated a fellow Hindu, Christian or Buddhist person, much less raise their hands on them.

Such unbecoming behavior is socially inexcusable.

I am proud of the voice of the people of Bangladesh against an enemy of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom