What's new

‘Not a single Hindu woman come outside homes wearing religious symbols’: Islamists in Bangladesh issue threats while protesting ‘hijab ban’ in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised to see that there are still some sane Indian in this forum.

I see at past that you are sort of different than your compatriots!

At least you are wise enough to realise that a country can't do to another smaller country whatever they wish.

Sincerely thank you again for your understanding of regional and world politics.

I wish other PDF Indians have the same mentality instead of fake super power dream!

Sorry bro, but if you think Bangladesh is small then you need to correct your thinking.
It is smaller then India, but not small, that's two different descriptions.

Being smaller shouldn't be a problem, especially with 160 million people, expected to stabilise at around 200 million I think. I suggest, please get that thinking out of your head. Or, you shall remain stuck as small, if not in reality, but certainly in your head.

India should be further divided where non-Hindu people can live safely.

2 wrongs do not make it right. Raise your voice against the injustice in India, however why threaten your own minorities? How is the actions of India a fault of theirs?
No one is threatening minorities. They are just angry. And I'm not supporting them , still I consider it as side effect of Indian behaviour.

India shouldn't do anything that create trouble for minorities inside Bangladesh.

Not all people are same minded , so if India keep provoking, islamists inside Bangladesh will be hard to control by Bangladesh authority.

Everything has it's limit and India crossed the limit long ago!

No one is threatening minorities. They are just angry. And I'm not supporting them , still I consider it as side effect of Indian behaviour.

India shouldn't do anything that create trouble for minorities inside Bangladesh.

Not all people are same minded , so if India keep provoking, islamists inside Bangladesh will be hard to control by Bangladesh authority.

Everything has it's limit and India crossed the limit long ago!
Don’t blame India for your internal rot, we have nothing to do with you.

Internal rot is only in India and particularly in its hindu society that is not only rotten but its stink is destroying atmosphere of whole south asia
1645436655998.jpeg

It's the same stupid mentality as the Indians. Bangladeshi minorities should feel like equal citizens.

Don’t blame India for your internal rot, we have nothing to do with you.
Everyone knows that how dirty, filthy India is nowadays.

Their is no rot inside us. Bangladesh is the only country where minority feel more safe.

It's not like the hellhole India where people being beaten to death because of eating an animal.

India is animal in nature , so I'm not surprised anyway.

Everyone knows that how dirty, filthy India is nowadays.

Their is no rot inside us. Bangladesh is the only country where minority feel more safe.

It's not like the hellhole India where people being beaten to death because of eating an animal.

India is animal in nature , so I'm not surprised anyway.
Thats why BD hindus are taking refuge in India, and its not that here minorities will be killed over blasphemy (opposite happens). BD should not be calling others as bad when itself has its own issues to deal with, we have our own.

It's the same stupid mentality as the Indians. Bangladeshi minorities should feel like equal citizens.
Do you even bother reading anything properly? Firstly it's the news from Indian source.

Secondly these people are just agitated, they didn't say anything seriously.

Thirdly, minorities are already equal citizens!

Thats why BD hindus are taking refuge in India, and its not that here minorities will be killed over blasphemy (opposite happens). BD should not be calling others as bad when itself has its own issues to deal with, we have our own.
Lol!

Last edited:
2 wrongs do not make it right. Raise your voice against the injustice in India, however why threaten your own minorities? How is the actions of India a fault of theirs?
unlike ind*a, mistreating of minorities in BD is not government policy nor is it backed by the government
there is no comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom