NooriNuth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zero post by ISPR Twitter on Pakistani independence day
Screenshot_20230816-002759.png

Zero post by ISPR Twitter on Pakistani independence day
View attachment 946201

They're inactive for the time being, they are 🐱 of the highest order. They are scared of getting ratio'd and hate comments as it looks bad lol.

They use other faujeets accounts to promote their "narrative".

ISPR is busy posting songs on Youtube tho

I am not a fauji, I am an ex IK supporter. I am mad at him because he had the best opportunity but he was stupid enough to be controlled by Pinky Auntie. He screwed up, learn to live with it.
Happy independence day

Faujeet is mad 😂 😂
We need to give it him A+

You people invest too much time and energy into this useless shit. Quit falling for political theatre.

Last edited:
So what? What are you trying to prove? What is the point? People celebrated while you were getting your skinny a$$ fucked by your white boyfriend or is he black? #ucking low IQ loser.
So according to your chicken brain, all of us living in the west are gay queers or prostitute. Except your leader Nawaz of London and Maryan Nawaz of London
Typical donkey eaters mentality.

but he was stupid enough to be controlled by Pinky Auntie.
Did Pinky Aunty overthrow IK or the Fauji Junta?

No one is perfect, but even if IK’s time in government was absolutely perfect in terms of policy making, how would that have prevented the fascist Fauj from overthrowing him?

These references to ‘Imran Khan made mistakes’ are stating the obvious and just absurd. So what if he made mistakes? That is what happens in life and politics and the PEOPLE of Pakistan should have made the decision, in free and fair elections, on whether his good policies overshadowed his bad policies and whether IK deserved another chance in government.

Instead we had this cuck Fauj committing treason and conspiring with the US government to unconstitutionally overthrow an elected PTI government.

The Fauj is where you need to be directing your anger, not at saas bahu gossip about ‘Pinky Aunty’ - the latter is precisely what the Fauji Junta wants to do, deflect from their role in this entire treasonous affair.

Happy independence day over Christian brother

Punjab police welcomes you

Did Pinky Aunty overthrow IK or the Fauji Junta?

No one is perfect, but even if IK’s time in government was absolutely perfect in terms of policy making, how would that have prevented the fascist Fauj from overthrowing him?

These references to ‘Imran Khan made mistakes’ are stating the obvious and just absurd. So what if he made mistakes? That is what happens in life and politics and the PEOPLE of Pakistan should have made the decision, in free and fair elections, on whether his good policies overshadowed his bad policies and whether IK deserved another chance in government.

Instead we had this cuck Fauj committing treason and conspiring with the US government to unconstitutionally overthrow an elected PTI government.

The Fauj is where you need to be directing your anger, not at saas bahu gossip about ‘Pinky Aunty’ - the latter is precisely what the Fauji Junta wants to do, deflect from their role in this entire treasonous affair.
Biggest mistake was providing health insurance to people

Country will be truly independent when Army is send back to the barracks and every institution works within her described boundaries.
We thought we were free till the cat came out of the bag. What kind of nation we are reduced to by our own paid generals who were bought out by other countries so easily. Our kids and elders are being arrested and our women folk are insulted at there own homes in the middle of the night by our own hired intelligence agencies thugs namely ISI and IB. What kind of justice system we are following where judges can be bribed and coerced into dispensing injustices. What kind of economist we did hired who borrowed money then gobbled up the commissions and left the country destitute while they are living in the little palaces abroad.
First I thought our education system was at fault thanks to which our country stands at the bottom of the scales. After the recent events we find out we don't have any system other then DHA mafia run by our tainted useless generals and we are far from free people and nothing more then a banana republic citizens. Still you want to celebrate Azadi, really?

I am not a fauji, I am an ex IK supporter. I am mad at him because he had the best opportunity but he was stupid enough to be controlled by Pinky Auntie. He screwed up, learn to live with it.
I am not a racist my best friend is black often the excuse used by bigots to hide their true identity, Mr patwari!!!

It’s not only the man in the PM chair that needs to change but the institutions need reform. IK is a product of his generation and his society (the upper middle class of Lahore that stayed out of politics, or didn’t compete effectively at the local levels, not use to its layers and motives).

He was the best they could produce, and if electing him alone doesn’t fix things it tells you the problems are deeper. If the institutions are solid, and the rule of law is solid, a prime minister can only lead from within those confines.

what do you want them to do ?
they so much as breathe on social media, the Pakistan Awam hands them their pants in their hands !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom