What's new

Nosy US wants India to exercise restraint ahead of Hazare's fast

It is an internal matter, but its a good suggestion. Because Kapil Sibal and Digvijay singh and the whole Congress party will stop at nothing not to bring a decent anti corruption bill to this country including firing on innocents.

Anna has influenced USA by his greatness I would say.
Friend you miss my or it's my fault may be I can't express and explain what I m trying say, US can't do anything officially on paper. They can promote and support Anna hazare for his good cause to remove this corruption infection. I hope you get my point here.

US Democracy was framed by revolutionaries while Indian democracy was written by pacifists.

PS:This is my personal view.

Correction:

US democracy was written by Revolutionaries while Indian democracy was written down by slaves of British imperialists (AKA Gandhi and Nehru).

Hence the difference between US and India today.

Friend you miss my or it's my fault may be I can't express and explain what I m trying say, US can't do anything officially on paper. They can promote and support Anna hazare for his good cause to remove this corruption infection. I hope you get my point here.

Ok, got your point. You are trying to say, if you dont have control of something better do nothing abt it. Like US cant control Indian Gov and dont do anything abt it. At least their support can give people like our PM,

that India can be blamed (at least the Good will) in international community if they do something like this!!!!!!.
Which can be taken seriously, I think its a good thing.

India snubs America over advice for Anna Hazare's rally

In response to a question the official spokesperson for the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said, "We have seen the needless comments by the US State Department Spokesperson on handling of peaceful protests in India. Freedoms of speech and expression, as well as, of peaceful assembly, are enshrined in the Constitution of India and exercised by citizens of this country of 1.2 billion people."

Whipped!

Refer : India snubs America over advice for Anna Hazare's rally

Correction:

US democracy was written by Revolutionaries while Indian democracy was written down by slaves of British imperialists (AKA Gandhi and Nehru).

Hence the difference between US and India today.

Neither wrote Indian constitution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom