What's new

Norway stops the job migration from India on suspicion of fraud

But they are talking about Job migration right?

Presumably.

Admittedly, there are plenty of fraudulent "certificate manufactures" in India. And quite frankly, its embarrassing.

Common sense dictates forging IIT certificates and "Harvard university" certificates would attract undue attention....... Oh well :lol:

Presumably.

Admittedly, there are plenty of fraudulent "certificate manufactures" in India. And quite frankly, its embarrassing.

Common sense dictates forging IIT certificates and "Harvard university" certificates would attract undue attention....... Oh well :lol:

Well the there was a great scope in IT industry of Norway until last year (cannot comment on today's position as I do not know). For local norwegian employee they have to pay about 25-30 dollars in minimum wages per hour (for skilled jobs obviously a lot more). So imagine for 8 hours they have to pay about 200 dollars per day. But if they hire employee from India, they might give half and save 100 dollars per day?

So you know the reason :D

naa, very wrong, at least in Norway Pakistanis are in majority comparing to Indians or most visible in highly skilled programs/jobs/locations.

The only Indians you see are working in IT companies, hired from India under 1-2 years contract. In other departments including the parliament, Norwegian/Pakistanis are visible :D

Norway is the only country on earth, where I saw almost no Indians and no Sikhs whatsoever. It's all about Norwegian people, Somalians and Pakistanis

Pakistani-Norwegians are actually doing quite well for themselves. My Norwegian is a bit rusty so Mr.420 could correct me if i say something wrong but the below graph shows how Norwegian Pakistanis value education more than those from other ethnic groups:

tsDLj7EQdJICJCI2PPpTvw4Sn0aTDecf-xn7iD2jLo_w.jpg

The Light green line shows the percentage of Norwegian-Pakistani men getting higher education, as compared to the average Norwegian rate for men (the white line).
Similarly the dark green line shows the engagement ofNorwegian-Pakistani females in higher education as compared to the average Norwegian percentage for females (blue).

Norwegian Pakistanis are especially engaged in the medical sector. Pretty much all Norwegian Pakistanis i know are becoming doctors.

Pakistanis are the largest immigrants in Norway. In spite of that India is the number one source of foreign skilled professionals working in Norway :) It is the quality that matters not quantity !!! :P

According to Norwegian Immigration Department figures for 2007, Indian skilled professionals constitute one-fourth of the total foreign qualified professionals inducted in Norwegian firms in the given year.

Indians top list of foreign skilled professionals in Norway - Livemint

I personally know about 50 of Indian profesionals that I've seen getting let go or fired due to not being as 'skilled' as the resume sounds. The Indian migration is a scam. The US has allowed it as it wants to build a relationship with India against the Chinese and frankly, the US is screwing itself over as there is now Indian mafia that controls the jobs, both in the US and the ones that go to India.
The US leadership's in bed with the Indian lobby and the common American is getting screwed in the deal as the rich make money in the name of outsourcing even when not necessary. But Indian lobby is strong so no one would say a word. Instead, they'll keep the focus on China. Really interesting, Chinese just have a currency issue BUT they have bilaterral trade (money comes to the US). With regards to India, money JUST went one way to them. Yes, some Indian business are opening up jobs in the US BUT those are to support the US buisnesses, so nothing comes from India. The money flew from US to India, India got a jump start. Now SOME of that money was put BACK into US to even capture jobs here by the Indian companies. Smart for India, stupid for us Americans as we are the ones suffering. I personally have friends who came back from A-Stan and Iraq after nearly getting killed. But they are jobless!!!!
Next, there is no such thing as quantity vs. quality. I personally have Indian employees. Not every one of them is bright like a star. The Western people are given that 'impression' that ALL Indians are smart. The reality is, out of 1.2 billion, if 10% are smart as heck, that is STILL 200+ million people. So, if you bring 15 million of those to the US (which is probably the number of jobs lost to Indian's here in the US), then the Average American gets to see the sharp ones out of that 10%. So it's a population relationship. Every nation has smart, not so smart and average people. The US has ruled the world since WWII in EVERY aspect. Yet, I've heard from Indian folks in working environments that they consider Americans dumb. The reality is, they are just working with the Average Americans. Then there are the top ones that ensure that this country remains on the top. It's a silly thing to call yourself 'quality vs. quantity'.
I know people that didn't finish degrees in India because they couldn't pass. However, through fraudulent degrees, they got into US schools and now they have MBA's and Doctors, etc. If they get caught, their advanced education wouldn't exist as their BASE education wasn't completed from India. Anyway, hope this helps

I never knew that there were significant Indian community present in Norway in first place!

Funny they place a fraud just on three selected countries after having taken in the worst of all kind from the you-know-where regions of the world. :disagree:

Trolling effort at it's best, but trolling is at best trolling. Don't hide behind sensless blanbbering rant.

I personally know about 50 of Indian profesionals that I've seen getting let go or fired due to not being as 'skilled' as the resume sounds. The Indian migration is a scam. The US has allowed it as it wants to build a relationship with India against the Chinese and frankly, the US is screwing itself over as there is now Indian mafia that controls the jobs, both in the US and the ones that go to India.
The US leadership's in bed with the Indian lobby and the common American is getting screwed in the deal as the rich make money in the name of outsourcing even when not necessary. But Indian lobby is strong so no one would say a word. Instead, they'll keep the focus on China. Really interesting, Chinese just have a currency issue BUT they have bilaterral trade (money comes to the US). With regards to India, money JUST went one way to them. Yes, some Indian business are opening up jobs in the US BUT those are to support the US buisnesses, so nothing comes from India. The money flew from US to India, India got a jump start. Now SOME of that money was put BACK into US to even capture jobs here by the Indian companies. Smart for India, stupid for us Americans as we are the ones suffering. I personally have friends who came back from A-Stan and Iraq after nearly getting killed. But they are jobless!!!!
Next, there is no such thing as quantity vs. quality. I personally have Indian employees. Not every one of them is bright like a star. The Western people are given that 'impression' that ALL Indians are smart. The reality is, out of 1.2 billion, if 10% are smart as heck, that is STILL 200+ million people. So, if you bring 15 million of those to the US (which is probably the number of jobs lost to Indian's here in the US), then the Average American gets to see the sharp ones out of that 10%. So it's a population relationship. Every nation has smart, not so smart and average people. The US has ruled the world since WWII in EVERY aspect. Yet, I've heard from Indian folks in working environments that they consider Americans dumb. The reality is, they are just working with the Average Americans. Then there are the top ones that ensure that this country remains on the top. It's a silly thing to call yourself 'quality vs. quantity'.
I know people that didn't finish degrees in India because they couldn't pass. However, through fraudulent degrees, they got into US schools and now they have MBA's and Doctors, etc. If they get caught, their advanced education wouldn't exist as their BASE education wasn't completed from India. Anyway, hope this helps

tumblr_mbi8bvBlni1r9wn4j.gif

After martians and Kryptonians,Indians are the biggest threat to US.:lol:

Pakistani-Norwegians are actually doing quite well for themselves. My Norwegian is a bit rusty so Mr.420 could correct me if i say something wrong but the below graph shows how Norwegian Pakistanis value education more than those from other ethnic groups:

tsDLj7EQdJICJCI2PPpTvw4Sn0aTDecf-xn7iD2jLo_w.jpg

The Light green line shows the percentage of Norwegian-Pakistani men getting higher education, as compared to the average Norwegian rate for men (the white line).
Similarly the dark green line shows the engagement ofNorwegian-Pakistani females in higher education as compared to the average Norwegian percentage for females (blue).

Norwegian Pakistanis are especially engaged in the medical sector. Pretty much all Norwegian Pakistanis i know are becoming doctors.
Agreed, I have some acquaintances living in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland and all of them are either working in good posts or highly educated. Some of them are enrolled in higher education programs while one of them is a professor in the university somewhere in Finland.

So yes the Pakistanis living in Scandinavia do try to get themselves educated and are working in better posts comparing to Pakistanis in rest of the world

Wikipedia says

Education

Almost 10% of the medical students in Oslo are of Pakistani heritage.[8] The figure is significant as Pakistani Norwegians only constitute 3.67% of Oslo's population. The proportion of Pakistani Norwegians, born and raised in Norway, in higher education at university level is higher than the Norwegian national average.[9] Amongst Pakistani Norwegians born and raised in Pakistan the share is 17%, the same as the average for Norwegian immigrants in general.[10]

Source: Norwegians with Pakistani background - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It won't stick. Bulk of their professionals are either Indian citizens or of Indian origin.

Pakistanis go there enmasse with minimal skills and usually apply for asylum. Norwegians will start feeling the pinch sooner than later. But i sincerely hope it festers and boils into an ugly blotch before they realise their folly..

is that so?

Norwegians with Pakistani background - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

excerpt:

Almost 10% of the medical students in Oslo are of Pakistani heritage.[8] The figure is significant as Pakistani Norwegians only constitute 3.67% of Oslo's population. The proportion of Pakistani Norwegians, born and raised in Norway, in higher education at university level is higher than the Norwegian national average.[9] Amongst Pakistani Norwegians born and raised in Pakistan the share is 17%, the same as the average for Norwegian immigrants in general.[10]
Internationally renowned researchers are, among others, Farrukh Abbas Chaudhry (medicine)[11][12] and Shah Nawaz (petroleum chemistry),[13][14] and the physicist Kalbe Razi Naqvi.[15]

It won't stick. Bulk of their professionals are either Indian citizens or of Indian origin.

Pakistanis go there enmasse with minimal skills and usually apply for asylum. Norwegians will start feeling the pinch sooner than later. But i sincerely hope it festers and boils into an ugly blotch before they realise their folly.

Meanwhile other EU nations have ramped up their recruitment operations in India. At the forefront, stands Germany.

Just a few days ago, i was invited to attend the opening of yet another German culture/language centre in kerala.

Pakistan origin woman made youngest minister in Norway

pakistani-descent-hadia-tajik-cultural-minister-for-norway.jpg

Oslo: Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg has appointed Pakistan origin Hadia Tajik as his cabinet minister in recent reshuffle this week.

Hadia Tajik, 29, from Pakistani decent, was appointed on Friday as Norway’s minister of culture, Al-Arabia reported.

She is the first ever Muslim cabinet member and also the youngest ever government minister of the country.

Elected as MP in 2009, Hadia has has already publicized her program for the upcoming months and highlighted that cultural diversity should become an indisputable part of everyday life.

Pakistan origin woman made youngest minister in Norway | The News Tribe

I never knew that there were significant Indian community present in Norway in first place!

Funny they place a fraud just on three selected countries after having taken in the worst of all kind from the you-know-where regions of the world. :disagree:

No wonder Breivik lost his mind living in that country :lol:

P.S- Norwegian Pakistanis should be proud . Hopefulyl Pakistani Americans and particularly British Pakistanis will learn a thing or two from them .

tumblr_mbi8bvBlni1r9wn4j.gif

After martians and Kryptonians,Indians are the biggest threat to US.:lol:

Yaar, orangzaib is of Pakistani origin, what response did you expect from him. He had a Pakistan Origin flag on another forum and his posts used to reflected the same.

On topic, just check the stats on the Americans of Indian origin in the United States. That shuts up everybody.

As far as Norway goes, India does not have great relations with Norway. Specifically with its habit of meddling as a peace maker in Sri Lanka. From there it was all downhill. So this OP news should not come as a surprise.

Yaar, orangzaib is of Pakistani origin, what response did you expect from him. He had a Pakistan Origin flag on another forum and his posts used to reflected the same.

On topic, just check the stats on the Americans of Indian origin in the United States. That shuts up everybody.

You want me to name companies, businesses and people that I know are involved in the biggest human trafficking fraud called H1B visas bro?

Isn't it funny that when I write pro-Indian posts, no one has their **** on fire but as soon as I say anything about India, you guys try to show the world that I am from Pakistan??? Btw, if you can PROVE to me that I have another account on another forum with this name, I'll post a serious apology admitting you are correct. One thing you won't see me doing is bullshi*.

Let's look beyond that for a sec, shall we? Illegal activity is ILLEGAL, doesn't' matter if it's Indians or Pakistani or Adam and Eve doing it. I have Indian employees and friends from India. Per your logic, if I was a Pakistani really and such a bitter hater towards India....I shouldn't have ANY Indian employee right? But I hire and promote them on my own. No one's help needed. Indians are smart people and so are Pakistanis, Chinese, Israelis and the Americans. You guys have a bigger labor force that the west likes (remember: Cheaper Outsourcing was the word). So there is nothing wrong with it. But, I mentioned the ones that are using the privilege as an abuse. And so your last comment means since there's a growing Indian population in the US, you guys are allowed to run your monkey business?? Anyway, next time, respond maturely otherwise no need to just name call someone but not have facts backing you up. I am still standing on the offer to give you a list. Not sure if your visa may be sponsored by one of the guys I'd put on the list!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom