What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

Indeed, but you would think that if that was the case they would have mentioned enemy action being th cause of the emergency landing. The way it has been reported implies a mechanical issue, just my opinion.

You are right, we have to wait and see.

Carrying diplomats .. accepting enemy action speaks a lot.

Nations would not normally like to admit it upfront.

There are survivors so we'll know if the TTP is just gassing.

If the TTP scum are to be believed, they shoot down a coalition helicopter every second day, few months earlier, they even claimed to have shot down an F-16.
The area has a huge armed forces deployment and is generally very peaceful. No chance of any Taliban being there.
Just a very unfortiunate and tragic accident.

That is a very sad news,,, our respectable guests were killed in the accident along with our two pilots,, may there soul rest in peace.

"Talking to DawnNews, DG ISPR said the helicopter crashed due to a technical fault and ruled out the possibility of any terrorist or subversive activity.

This should give rest to all BS claims of TTP.

Better luck next time TTP rats. Kisi aur ko chutya banana

CEeTtrfWYAA8Ogf.jpg:large

I'm not questioning the need for them to travel just the logic in putting so many VVIPs on one flight, ti was inviting disaster and I'm sadly we've seen the consequences. I'm certain the PA will be changing their SOPs after this.

I don't think it was possible to provide a copter to each diplomat, about four dozen diplomats from 37 countries were on trip. A plane carried the guests from Islamabad to Gilgit, 3 MI-17 were carrying the guests from Gilgit to Naltar valley, distance between former and latter is 40kms.

But you have a point anyway.

It seems shoulder fire SAM worked here ?Check out the valley in Gilgit.

Rip to poor souls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom