What's new

Norway massacre: Breivik manifesto attempts to woo India's Hindu nationalis

Sir what are Americans doing in Afghanistan and Iraq and Israel in Palestine and India in Kashmir and Russians in Chechnya if you will kill you will be hit back and hit back hard don't cry than

afghanistan- claearing out the terroritst actually the afghans were happy that the taliban govt was driven out,india is doing nothing in kashmir,stop insurgency and we will recall the army

afghanistan- claearing out the terroritst actually the afghans were happy that the taliban govt was driven out,india is doing nothing in kashmir,stop insurgency and we will recall the army
Sir America is not wiping out terrorists in Afghanistan it is just bombing civilians and wedding functions in Afghanistan and Taliban are defeating them and as far as India is concerned sir Kashmiris don't want to live with you now even you analysts have started saying this that is why you have more than half a million soldiers their because you know the day you will pullout Kashmiris will declare independence

Sir America is not wiping out terrorists in Afghanistan it is just bombing civilians and wedding functions in Afghanistan and Taliban are defeating them and as far as India is concerned sir Kashmiris don't want to live with you now even you analysts have started saying this that is why you have more than half a million soldiers their because you know the day you will pullout Kashmiris will declare independence

the afghans are better off now then they were during taliban rule
well most of the kashmiris dont want to be with pakistan either they want complete independance

Sir your organisations have killed thousands and thousands of Muslims in Gujrat and other places of India the shining India that's the reality check for you

And many Hindus were killed after which the killing of the Muslims happened.

No doubt supreme stupidity by both the groups.

Now, only if terrorism was not an unwanted and unasked for import, India would have been a better place.

the afghans are better off now then they were during taliban rule
well most of the kashmiris dont want to be with pakistan either they want complete independance
Sir first Taliban are more powerful than ever that is why the world superpower is begging them for talks and secondly do the survey you will see the results

Sir first Taliban are more powerful than ever that is why the world superpower is begging them for talks and secondly do the survey you will see the results

they are more powerful in the region that borders pakistan,there was even a plan to divide afghan making the more troubled region seperate.
it is now the responsibility of countries bordering afghan to provied more support as the people of afghanistan dont want the taliban anymore

It is good that the US is talking to the Taliban.

IIRC, there was some post stating that the US was wanting to attack Pakistan and take the Taliban head on wherever they were.

Now, that would have created a real diplomatic and international coc.k up!

they are more powerful in the region that borders pakistan,there was even a plan to divide afghan making the more troubled region seperate.
it is now the responsibility of countries bordering afghan to provied more support as the people of afghanistan dont want the taliban anymore
Sir very soon Taliban will again rule Afghanistan and the puppets of India will find no place to hide

Sir very soon Taliban will again rule Afghanistan and the puppets of India will find no place to hide

Believe me you wont have peaceful night sleep either if a taliban take over happens. This time everything is different.

Believe me you wont have peaceful night sleep either if a taliban take over happens. This time everything is different.

Sir actually it will be good for us because TTP who is attacking Pakistan has even refused to accept the orders of MULLAH OMAR so it will be good for us if Mullah Omar takes the government than we can ask for his help to take on TTP guys

Sir actually it will be good for us because TTP who is attacking Pakistan has even refused to accept the orders of MULLAH OMAR so it will be good for us if Mullah Omar takes the government than we can ask for his help to take on TTP guys

You are either in denial or dont have much information. The Taliban on both sides cooperating with each other in the areas where AT have strong presence such as Kunar, Noristan, Paktiya and Khost, they attack both Afghanistan and Pakistan in joint operations, we have seen this for a long time now, they have got all cooperations with each other, they have got ethnical ties, ideological ties etc. And do you think the Taliban will forgive you for your support to Americans against them?

The man is clinically insane, and more over a psychopath. He kills 73 kids and now wants to be called the hero of the story, which unfortunately he is becoming thanks to support from other anti-muslim politicians in Europe. I wouldn't give to much thought to what he says or thinks. Indian muslims are a well-integrated community who have rendered countless services for it. I do not see why Indians would want to deport them. Even if they wanted to, it would be a logistic nightmare. I'm talking 1947 on steroids !

Mullah Omar is not in control of the Afghan Taliban anymore. If the two movts were so distinct then how come the commander of Chahrmang region in Bajaur was Qari Zia-ur-Rehman ? The Afghan Talib commander of Kunar and Nuristan ?

In the spirit of this thread its worthwhile to explore the fact that this terrorists uniform was made by a MUSLIM!!!

Its obvious this terrorist was inspired by this muslim weaver and his diabolical satanical weaving!

Also the fact that this guy killed so many christians is a clear indication that this is a typical false flag operation blamed on christians!

The recent terror attack in Norway that left 76 people dead in Oslo has a remote link with a temple town located thousands of miles away -- Varanasi.

Anders Behring Breivik, the right-wing fundamentalist who went on a shooting spree and orchestrated a bomb attack that claimed 76 lives, was wearing an uniform with an embroidered insignia at the time of his arrest.

The insignia, ordered online by Breivik for his militant outfit Justiciar Knight, was embroidered by Mohammad Aslam Ansari.Ansari is a weaver who works in the narrow bylanes of Pathani Tola locality in Varanasi.

"Yes, the order for preparing two samples was received on my e-mail account nearly 11 months ago," said Ansari.

Ansari, 48, runs his traditional family business of weaving brocade silk sarees under the banner of the Indian Art Company.

"The order came in response to an advertisement I had put online in an attempt to expand my base and rise above my humble means. But the whole exercise was very disappointing as other than the two samples ordered by the Norwegian client, I received no other order," rued Ansari.

Norway mass murderer's connection to Varanasi weaver - Rediff.com News

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I'm just trying to match the standard!

Back
Top Bottom