What's new

Norway blocking China's access to Arctic

Norway actually is not a puppet state, it has it's own independent foreign policy. it has pissed of US in several occasions.

so let's take the case of norway: say russia decides to as*r*pe norway, and norway may choose to either submit to russian love (and lose whatever shred of dignity that comes with an independent nation) or resist. say norway resists. either norway gets assistance from outside or it defends its honor on its own. if it defends its honor on its own strength, it gets as*r*ped anyway and there is no honor in that. if it courts outside assistance, i guess norway can ask help from u.s. or from european neighbors like finland (ouch!). if it is the latter, they all get as*r*ped by russia together. it stands a better chance if u.s. sends help. now if norway can avoid as*r*ping only with u.s. help, then the extent to which norway wants to avoid as*r*ping by russia is the same extent to which norway must accede to any as*r*ping requests by u.s., and there is no honor in being as*r*ped by u.s. in exchange for u.s. help in getting you out of the intimate loving of russia.

now, please tell me how you can avoid as*r*pe if u.s. and russia really set their eyes on some norwegian as*es? norwegians should learn something from ottoman turks of the 19th century: if you are that weak, you get as*r*ped either by russians or by your western "friends".

there is no independence in security policies of baltic, nordic, turkic, caucasian states, period.

It's very simple. China can send arm terrorists with nuclear backpacks to set off in Oslo. I'm sure there are terrorist groups who want to strike at Norway.

Since when do noggies have a say? noggies are only good for fishing and speaking 5 different languages....china doesnt need to worry.

so let's take the case of norway: say russia decides to as*r*pe norway, and norway may choose to either submit to russian love (and lose whatever shred of dignity that comes with an independent nation) or resist. say norway resists. either norway gets assistance from outside or it defends its honor on its own. if it defends its honor on its own strength, it gets as*r*ped anyway and there is no honor in that. if it courts outside assistance, i guess norway can ask help from u.s. or from european neighbors like finland (ouch!). if it is the latter, they all get as*r*ped by russia together. it stands a better chance if u.s. sends help. now if norway can avoid as*r*ping only with u.s. help, then the extent to which norway wants to avoid as*r*ping by russia is the same extent to which norway must accede to any as*r*ping requests by u.s., and there is no honor in being as*r*ped by u.s. in exchange for u.s. help in getting you out of the intimate loving of russia.

now, please tell me how you can avoid as*r*pe if u.s. and russia really set their eyes on some norwegian as*es? norwegians should learn something from ottoman turks of the 19th century: if you are that weak, you get as*r*ped either by russians or by your western "friends".

there is no independence in security policies of baltic, nordic, turkic, caucasian states, period.

less assrape more constructive discussion! :tup:

less assrape more constructive discussion! :tup:

if you cannot understand the simple meaning behind this, there is no constructive discussion

now, as i said, there is no independence in security policies of baltic, nordic, turkic, caucasian states, period. as a turk currently in norway, you should feel this triply deeply as do those around you

Not to bash China but...

How the hell China has legitimite claims in arctics... Last time I chected China did not have any border to Arctics. God these Chinese fangirls are tiresome... Supporting China is one thing but supporting her unlogical claims is another thing...

Its just water, water, and more water meaning this is International water. What the heck this little Norway can really do ?

It doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom