What's new

north waziristan (Miramshah) now a TTP museum :P

that would be worthless. Afghan currency is useless even in Afghanistan.

Sir, where have you been sleeping? Afghan currency is now worth MORE than Pak Rupees (thanks to uncle sam). Last I checked, EDIT: 1 Afghani = 1.7 **** (sorry, earlier I wrote ultaaa. i can also smoke somethings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The ease at which it was done suggest excuses given early of lack of capacity to lauch operation was just to hide the lack of Wil.

My fear is they can still return. I hope and pray for a total and humiliating defeat.

But they flee to Afghanistan and come back later.

The ease at which it was done suggest excuses given early of lack of capacity to lauch operation was just to hide the lack of Wil.
Or perhaps the "ease" in operation is due to the highly trained and motivated Pakistan army and the air force which has made a buffoon out of the talibs.

But 1 USD = 56 afghani and 1 USD = 100 PKR looks like afghani currency has value :blink:...

1 USD = 101.330 Japanese Yen 1 USD = 56 afghani

does it mean that afghani has more value than the yen ?

Intrinsic value of currencies is not a simple matter of converting one currency into the other.
In case of the Afghani , after the american invasion the currency was reset and new bank notes were issued , the american occupation and the donors are what give the afghani its value and not the (non-existent) industrial base of Afghanistan

Last edited:
hahahah lug gai aag in sub ki dum mein
Kis baat ki aag bhai mere. Main jo bol raha hoon 100 taka sahi hai. North Waziristan could have been easily done. You were just fooling American's, maybe new Chief of yours is serious.

Or perhaps the "ease" in operation is due to the highly trained and motivated Pakistan army and the air force which has made a buffoon out of the talibs.
So they got trained only recently? They could have done this before too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom