What's new

North’s missiles tied to Musharraf blunder

And who asked you to bring your snot here? If I should have been permanently banned I would have been by now. On the other hand I see you donning the pink bikini most of the time, go figure.:lol:

I guess you see dreams even in day times too...I really wonder attimes why we have allowed pieces like you to troll on our forum..I guess the reasons must have something to do with entertainment ...like monkey so go on amuse me...:)

if have something on topic say it or just shut up..otherwise you will again be asking for helo from the rest of the world like you guys always do...:lol:

I guess you see dreams even in day times too...I really wonder attimes why we have allowed pieces like you to troll on our forum..I guess the reasons must have something to do with entertainment ...like monkey so go on amuse me...:)

if have something on topic say it or just shut up..otherwise you will again be asking for helo from the rest of the world like you guys always do...:lol:

You are confused, we come here to spread the message of peace and love - Aman Ki Asha PDF version.

Last Nov. 28, 2012 the improved version of Ghauri was test-fired and the government — true to form — declared it a success. Soon afterward, however, it was found to have exploded in midair and rained metal debris over parts of Sindh Province.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...les-tied-musharraf-blunder.html#ixzz2JSkK8Jkz
Wow! :woot:That really sucks! But I think the Gauris as other Pakistani missiles have been designed to explode in mid-air to shower burning hot metal debris over a wide area, burning the crap out of the enemy if they are out in the open! :cheesy:

Now that's one brilliant design concept - WAIMs (Wide Area Incendiary Munitions) :whistle: :lol:

You are confused, we come here to spread the message of peace and love - Aman Ki Asha PDF version.
I will make that real easy for you if you really means so ...Solve kashmir dispute and there is peace and harmony in this region we will also let you trade with iran,afghanistan and central asia and russia through rail and road and will also get you natural gas and crude via pipelines making your economy grows at a real fast pace solving your energy problems ...Just hold a plebiscite in kashmir after withdrawing army in presence of neutral observers and if they opt to be with you even then you will get all what i said but lets just take their say...

I will make that real easy for you if you really means so ...Solve kashmir dispute and there is peace and harmony in this region we will also let you trade with iran,afghanistan and central asia and russia through rail and road and will also get you natural gas and crude via pipelines making your economy grows at a real fast pace solving your energy problems ...Just hold a plebiscite in kashmir after withdrawing army in presence of neutral observers and if they opt to be with you even then you will get all what i said but lets just take their say...

OK - I like the UN version better and according to that Pakistan needs to do a lot more before they start demanding a plebiscite.

Am very tempted to abuse and write shyte your religion right about now, but thats the difference between me and you, and I would like to maintain that. And also because am married to a Muslim Bangladeshi myself, so I know not all Muslims are scummy like you are.

Get well soon :wave:

I am on my last infraction and would have obliged him too, but then as they say we are way better than them.

1st of do we care no can u indians tell me how many of your missiles are fully opertnl NOW dont even talk about 1999

the main reason of Pak nukes is 2 stop india if these missiles were a failure India would have attacked Pakistan but they didnt even have the guts 2 cross loc after 1999 and every time they stationed their army at border that tells You How good Pakistani missiles are you dont need some story or article to tell you how good thing or not facts show that Still Now Pakistan is way ahead of indians missile tech the only thing in indian stockpile works which is from russian origin So Guys chill Dont give Us that indigenous crap we aint indians who just paint every thing with mighty indigenous title
and still if u think pak missile dont work why dont u fire 1 and u will se those missiles work or not
Aap kehna kya chahte ho ????? :what::what::what:

OK - I like the UN version better and according to that Pakistan needs to do a lot more before they start demanding a plebiscite.

I am on my last infraction and would have obliged him too, but then as they say we are way better than them.

You spoke for aman ki asha and all that so I gave you the real solution saving you countless hours of fruitless discussions but if you are not interested in true solution its upto you..Btw what you guys are afraid of your ***** being kicked by kashmiries for what you have done to them in last 6 decades otherwise why not ask their opinion...

Any other wet dreams that you have?

You spoke for aman ki asha and all that so I gave you the real solution saving you countless hours of fruitless discussions but if you are not interested in true solution its upto you..Btw what you guys are afraid of your ***** being kicked by kashmiries for what you have done to them in last 6 decades otherwise why not ask their opinion...

I thought you were on about why Indians are here on PDF, then you went on to Kashmir in your reply and for that I have a different take than yours. True solution to Kashmir is not in your version of the solution btw both parties need to agree for a solution to happen, and why would we be afraid of our own citizens, I can go to Kashmir and tour there any day.

The best thing you can do is ignore them...... No point in discussing or going down to their level....

I agree, waiting for the Mods to take some action.

troll_thread.jpg

I thought you were on about why Indians are here on PDF, then you went on to Kashmir in your reply and for that I have a different take than yours. True solution to Kashmir is not in your version of the solution btw both parties need to agree for a solution to happen, and why would we be afraid of our own citizens, I can go to Kashmir and tour there any day.

I agree, waiting for the Mods to take some action.

if you think you have some solution for kashmir why not implement it today and bring back 7 lac army stationed for 30 lacs adult males and save your country lots of money...Ofcourse kashmiries are suppressed(allowing pieces like you to roam arnd) and the above mentioned army is the reason for that just take that out n see how kashmiries will spank your ****s....:lol:

if you think you have some solution for kashmir why not implement it today and bring back 7 lac army stationed for 30 lacs adult males and save your country lots of money...Ofcourse kashmiries are suppressed(allowing pieces like you to roam arnd) and the above mentioned army is the reason for that just take that out n see how kashmiries will spank your ****s....:lol:

The way they spanked PA's bottom?? don't think that's gonna happen :D

I think the ideal solution would be to implement UN resolution and that stipulates that first Pakistan removes all it's troops and Governance from Pakistani Kashmir - here you have a problem - you have acceded a part of it to China - now first that needs to be taken back and vacated, also according to the UNSC resolution India can choose to have it's troops in Indian Kashmir, and then when the UN says that the situation is satisfactory we can think of a plebiscite.

Back
Top Bottom