What's new

North Korean VS Iranian Space Technology

Too bad the so-called democratic SK is even less capable in sending the rocket than NK, they can't even be succesful with the Russian rocket engine. :coffee:

Considering they are genetically similar to the triple digit IQ Chinese. I'm sure given time they will master rocketry. They already beat Russia and China at Auto's, Consumer electronics and appliances. They are pretty potent in pharmaceuticals as well.

iran is clearly winning, there is no race here, i dont know why this word race is so popular on this forum.

Iran might actually be the next country to be capable of independently sending human beings into space.

The Iranian deadline for this task is 2020, that is sooner than any other country.

Iran might actually be the next country to be capable of independently sending human beings into space.

The Iranian deadline for this task is 2020, that is sooner than any other country.

i thinkk iran will before india, they are taking this human launch as a nationwide mission and a matter of pride for persia. i hope they succeed. but need a massive rocket for that or they will send their naut into their missile like americans, which is nota good idea.

Iran not only has money but also technology and scientist who are dedicated has freedom to do it

North Korea has NON

when you get success there is increase in your haters, same goes for Iran.

Iran has dedication unless many others.

Their launch vehicles can't take that much weight. I think Japan can already do this. The next country could be India.

Their launch vehicles can't take that much weight. I think Japan can already do this. The next country could be India.

No. The official deadline for the start of the first round of the selection process for potential Indian astronauts, is in 2020.

And it will still take several more years after that to train them to an acceptable level.

So even in the best case scenario, India will only be able to send astronauts into space in 2025. And we all know the Indian government is not good at meeting deadlines and goals.

Iran's official goal is to send a human being to space in 2019-2020. They will most likely beat you, since you won't even have started the selection process by then.

^^^^

What Iran is working on is the Simorgh rocket which can carry 130 pounds.

mahmouds-missile.jpeg

images

Will launch in 2013.

r4.jpg

GSLV-MK-III payload fairing completes acoustic tests at NAL
copyright:By Anantha Krishnan M

11723442534c885d2778d2d.jpg

The second liquid Stage of the GSLV-Mk III called the L110. A ISRO file photo.
AVN25_PROPELLANT_27326f.jpg

GSLV Mk III booster(S-200) testing
scaledphpserver585filen.jpg

What India is working on.

India has launch vehicles that can launch more than 130 pounds.

Its either going to be Japan, EU, or India.

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt that Iran is leading the Islamic world toward sending a space manned vehicle, even if the goal within 10 years from now still not bad for us the Muslim nation since we have been delayed compared to China or India but we will be there, if and only if Turkey, Pakistan and Iran work together to develop a space program it will even sooner and bigger.

Iran is clearly way ahead of North Korea in terms of space technology, there is very little to question here.

There's no comparison here, there're so many Iranian professors and PhD students in the United States and so far I haven't heard any NK students training in the west. There's no way an isolated country can compete. China in 1960's were also isolated but all major contributors of nuclear/Rocket programs were leading scientists in the United States before they went back to China after 1949. Resource is another thing, just look at NK's launching center, some Chinese enlarged the photos of their computers and the logo shows they are the discount computers Chinese government gave to poor farmers. In addition, you have to respect science, you cannot launch something to celebrate somebody's birthday and hoping it doesn't explode.

Considering they are genetically similar to the triple digit IQ Chinese. I'm sure given time they will master rocketry. They already beat Russia and China at Auto's, Consumer electronics and appliances. They are pretty potent in pharmaceuticals as well.

It is ridiculous to compare the common civilian technology like the automobile to the high end tech like the space program, SK is just a tiny country, it got nothing to sustain a large scale space program. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom